Author Topic: Barr: No need for special counsel to investigate Hunter Biden, election fraud  (Read 269 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Barr: No need for special counsel to investigate Hunter Biden, election fraud
By Morgan Chalfant - 12/21/20 11:42 AM EST

Attorney General William Barr on Monday said he saw no reason to tap a special counsel to investigate Hunter Biden’s finances or claims of election fraud.

Barr, speaking at a Justice Department press conference about new charges in the Lockerbie bombing case, did not comment extensively on the Hunter Biden investigation but said it was being handled “appropriately.”

“I think to the extent that there’s an investigation I think that it’s being handled responsibly and professionally currently within the department,” Barr, who is leaving office this week, told reporters. “To this point, I have not seen a reason to appoint a special counsel and I have no plan to do so before I leave.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/531130-barr-no-need-for-special-counsel-to-investigate-hunter-biden-election
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
No need for any actual law enforcement if a democrat is involved!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 05:20:06 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Barr-  Just another slithering snake from the swamp.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Barr-  Just another slithering snake from the swamp.
each time Biden and his gang of Obama stooges roll out some new liberty degrading policy initiative remember to thank not only the rats but these GOPe grifters and every other never trumper who ran his mouth for past four straight years.

Offline Polly Ticks

So incredibly frustrating.
 9999hair out0000
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra