Author Topic: Who Is to Blame for Black Poverty?  (Read 251 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Who Is to Blame for Black Poverty?
« on: December 21, 2020, 02:01:29 pm »
December 21, 2020
Who Is to Blame for Black Poverty?
By H.P. Smith

We’re all familiar with the cycle of poverty in Black urban neighborhoods that Democrat politicians have run for decades. Everybody assumes it’s because Democrats are so wedded to their policies, they keep throwing good money after bad. Maybe that’s not the problem, though. Maybe Black Democrat politicians don’t want to help these areas, and the citizens in those areas don’t actually want to be helped.

“Diversity” and “inclusion” are two of the most often heard buzzwords in our lives these days, with a heavy helping coming from the media, of course.  Tucker Carlson addressed the subject very well recently in an opinion piece where he discussed diversity versus the meritocracy, using Biden’s recently-announced cabinet selections to make his case. The evident theme for Joe Biden’s picks has nothing to do with whether his picks are actually qualified for their postings. Rather, that must check off the appropriate victim identity group box: female, Black, Hispanic, gay, trans, or (Jackpot!) a combination of two or more, where being a black Hispanic lesbian is the pinnacle of the victim hierarchy. 

In particular, I noted in the public remarks made by soon-to-be repeat offender against our economy, Janet Yellen, that a big part of her focus as Fed Chair is to address economic inequality, wage inequality, food insecurity, poverty — all seemingly benevolent causes until you peel back the onion just slightly and realize that she’s not talking about these things in the scope of helping everyone, regardless of race.  No, she’s specifically talking about “communities of color.”  Just so we’re clear, a group of people is going to receive different (preferential) treatment based solely on the color of their skin.  I’m pretty sure that’s called racism.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/12/who_is_to_blame_for_black_poverty.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Who Is to Blame for Black Poverty?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2020, 02:31:46 pm »
The evident theme for Joe Biden’s picks has nothing to do with whether his picks are actually qualified for their postings. Rather, that must check off the appropriate victim identity group box: female, Black, Hispanic, gay, trans, or (Jackpot!) a combination of two or more, where being a black Hispanic lesbian is the pinnacle of the victim hierarchy.

Welcome to the Biden Admin where diversity and inclusion will set you free.  Borrowing from a Negro spiritual, Free at last thank God almighty Corn Pop, we is free at last.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2020, 05:34:40 pm »
Being a conservative means accepting reality.....some people succeed in life, and some people fail.
The people who constantly fail love to blame other people for their failures are born losers. They will fail no matter how much is given to them by the government, their family, or whomever.
Liberals cannot stand that explanation. There must always be an evil outsider making people fail. Therefore Evil Whitey makes black people fail. That has been the official liberal line as long as I've been reading about these things over sixty years.
Conservatives make the same mistake when they state that poor schools or the Democrat Party make black people fail. While we should strive to give everybody the best education possible and ensure equal opportunity for everybody, the reason black people fail is because they fail themselves.
I long for the day when some honest politician can tell people the truth...you've failed because you failed yourself. You didn't study hard in school, you didn't stay out of trouble, and you didn't keep your legs closed when you should have. Or maybe you're not nearly as smart as you think you are.
Nobody is guaranteed to be a winner in life. Many people suffer setbacks in life. But if you fall off the horse, you have to get back on and try harder.
I'm not holding my breath waiting for an honest politician to say those things.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2020, 06:18:11 pm »
Being a conservative means accepting reality.....some people succeed in life, and some people fail.
The people who constantly fail love to blame other people for their failures are born losers. They will fail no matter how much is given to them by the government, their family, or whomever.
Liberals cannot stand that explanation. There must always be an evil outsider making people fail. Therefore Evil Whitey makes black people fail. That has been the official liberal line as long as I've been reading about these things over sixty years.
Conservatives make the same mistake when they state that poor schools or the Democrat Party make black people fail. While we should strive to give everybody the best education possible and ensure equal opportunity for everybody, the reason black people fail is because they fail themselves.
I long for the day when some honest politician can tell people the truth...you've failed because you failed yourself. You didn't study hard in school, you didn't stay out of trouble, and you didn't keep your legs closed when you should have. Or maybe you're not nearly as smart as you think you are.
Nobody is guaranteed to be a winner in life. Many people suffer setbacks in life. But if you fall off the horse, you have to get back on and try harder.
I'm not holding my breath waiting for an honest politician to say those things.
----------------------
On the mark.
Cultures/societies adopt attitudes & behaviors as they mature, creating their legacy/heritage,
permitting them to survive and thrive or they decline and fail.
Black slavery was nurtured by African Tribalism, then became their commercial "business".
Our political assholery, too stupid for words as well as guilt ridden, accepts the malarkey
that the white man owns black slavery, which is complete and utter horse manure.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 12:59:54 am by Absalom »

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2020, 11:25:34 pm »
"Who Is to Blame for Black Poverty?"

The Bell Curve.
(nothing follows...)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2020, 11:43:21 pm »
Whomever it is that's responsible for ALL poverty?  Just thinking out loud here....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline rustynail

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2020, 11:43:42 pm »
Freddy.

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2020, 11:56:01 pm »
LBJ's Great Society and the DEMS.  If you have any doubt, watch Dinesh D'Souza's "Hillary's America". 

I see shutting down businesses, forcing millions out of work and giving them a bandaid of food stamps and stimulus checks, throwing millions into poverty.  Prior to that Trump was able to put millions back to work and the Black and Hispanic communities experienced the lowest unemployment levels in history.

The Chinese, Bidens, Fauci and the DEMS ALL deserve the middle finger; they are despicable, deplorable and just plain evil!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.