Author Topic: ANALYST Finds Biden Dominion Shift Is BIGGER Than We Ever Imagined!  (Read 308 times)

rangerrebew

ANALYST Finds Biden Dominion Shift Is BIGGER Than We Ever Imagined!
dan
December 17, 2020

When I was a kid, there was a simulation game that I would play on the computer where you could alter the percentages of a particular action happening and in turn, the characters in the game would do things at a much higher rate.

If you made it colder outside they would turn their heat up more often and things like that. This is what is happening when you are dealing with these Dominion machines. They are so easy to manipulate that it isn’t even funny.

All you have to do is take a look at what is going on with the election and realize that it can be rigged about as easily as someone adjusting settings on a computer game.

Ben Turner, a man who’s made a living developing fraud detection algorithms has discovered a suspicious phenomenon. In counties where Dominion Voting machines are used Biden outperforms Hillary by 2 to 3% but in counties where it is not used, there is no difference or he underperforms Hillary. Coincidence? Maybe, but I have my doubts.

https://theinformedamerican.net/analyst-finds-biden-dominion-shift-is-bigger-than-we-ever-imagined/?utm_source=BS-W2020&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:20034119&utm_campaign=TIA%2012-19