Author Topic: AOC Promotes Prostitution: ‘Sex Work Is Work’  (Read 4464 times)

rangerrebew

AOC Promotes Prostitution: ‘Sex Work Is Work’
« on: December 20, 2020, 08:11:13 pm »
By  Amanda Prestigiacomo
•
Dec 17, 2020   DailyWire.com
 all

Far-left Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) promoted prostitution on Tuesday, declaring so-called “sex work” “work” — a common phrase used among advocates of “sex work.”

“Sex work is work,” Ocasio-Cortez wrote on Twitter, retweeting a Rolling Stone magazine story that accused the New York Post of “shaming” a 23-year-old paramedic for turning to solicitation subscription website OnlyFans.

“The federal gov has done almost nothing to help people in months,” Ocasio-Cortez wrote. “We must pass stimulus checks, UI, small biz relief, hospital funding, etc.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/aoc-promotes-prostitution-sex-work-is-work?itm_source=parsely-api&utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=122020-news&utm_campaign=position1

rangerrebew

Re: AOC Promotes Prostitution: ‘Sex Work Is Work’
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2020, 08:20:51 pm »
Does she have "hands on" 000hehehehe experience in this "profession?"  It seems likely since she is always "screwing"  000hehehehe the citizens of N.Y. like killing Amazon's desire to go there.  She "laid"  000hehehehe Amazon low so they couldn't bring much needed work. 99balloon

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2020, 08:40:49 pm »
By  Amanda Prestigiacomo
•
Dec 17, 2020   DailyWire.com
 all

Far-left Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) promoted prostitution on Tuesday, declaring so-called “sex work” “work” — a common phrase used among advocates of “sex work.”

“Sex work is work,” Ocasio-Cortez wrote on Twitter, retweeting a Rolling Stone magazine story that accused the New York Post of “shaming” a 23-year-old paramedic for turning to solicitation subscription website OnlyFans.

“The federal gov has done almost nothing to help people in months,” Ocasio-Cortez wrote. “We must pass stimulus checks, UI, small biz relief, hospital funding, etc.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/aoc-promotes-prostitution-sex-work-is-work?itm_source=parsely-api&utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=122020-news&utm_campaign=position1

Gee ... I wonder what she used to do for a living? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2020, 08:41:09 pm »
Does she have "hands on" 000hehehehe experience in this "profession?"  It seems likely since she is always "screwing"  000hehehehe the citizens of N.Y. like killing Amazon's desire to go there.  She "laid"  000hehehehe Amazon low so they couldn't bring much needed work. 99balloon

888high58888

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2020, 09:29:36 pm »
It is indeed work, often degrading and unpleasant work, but then again so is murder-for-hire.  The question about "sex work" is whether society should take a libertarian attitude toward it and treat it legally as analogous to other degrading, unpleasant work like sanitation work, or take the traditional moral view and treat it legally as in the same moral category as murder-for-hire (albeit less egregious).
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2020, 09:31:39 pm »
Hands on? I think AOC is only experienced giving lip service.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2020, 09:32:38 pm »
Does she have "hands on" 000hehehehe experience in this "profession?"

With that overbite of a gopher? Doubtful
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2020, 09:37:51 pm »
With that overbite of a gopher? Doubtful

She has to work twice as hard to clean the corn off the old cob.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2020, 09:41:36 pm »
She has to work twice as hard to clean the corn off the old cob.

We can always count on you @Wingnut   ****drummer

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2020, 11:30:55 pm »
It is indeed work, often degrading and unpleasant work, but then again so is murder-for-hire.  The question about "sex work" is whether society should take a libertarian attitude toward it and treat it legally as analogous to other degrading, unpleasant work like sanitation work, or take the traditional moral view and treat it legally as in the same moral category as murder-for-hire (albeit less egregious).

Right on the mark. This is about legitimizing sin. That is most of what the left is always about.

Online rustynail

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2020, 11:47:54 pm »
Ask Biden's VP.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2020, 11:57:33 pm »
Ask Biden's VP.

With a tongue like a cow
She could make you go WOW!

rangerrebew

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2020, 10:00:25 pm »

"She has to work twice as hard to clean the corn off the old cob."

If she had as many "old cobs" on her as she has had in her, she'd look like a porcupine. :whistle:

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2020, 10:17:07 pm »

It's REALLY degrading and unpleasant if the client is some nasty creature like Elliott Spitzer or Andrew Cuomo!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline Knox27

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2020, 10:39:04 pm »
In a free market, prostitution should be legal. 

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2020, 10:51:55 pm »

Don't forget then it will need to be Taxed and regulated.  Later, after the gov ruins the market for sex workers it will need to be subsidized.  Followed by OSHA inspections....Health Dept inspections...

Offline Knox27

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2020, 11:02:21 pm »
Don't forget then it will need to be Taxed and regulated.  Later, after the gov ruins the market for sex workers it will need to be subsidized.  Followed by OSHA inspections....Health Dept inspections...

But the first few years will be great

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2020, 11:03:57 pm »

No. What a ridiculous statement.

Offline Knox27

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2020, 11:07:46 pm »
No. What a ridiculous statement.

Why?  Will prostitution go away?  What's the point of wasting all the money on busting hookers and Johns?  How much money is spent on jails?  How much productivity is lost when people have records?  How many women have to suffer because they can't go to the police or have to work for pimps?

Why should it be illegal at all? 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2020, 11:08:59 pm »
Why?  Will prostitution go away?  What's the point of wasting all the money on busting hookers and Johns?  How much money is spent on jails?  How much productivity is lost when people have records?  How many women have to suffer because they can't go to the police or have to work for pimps?

Man, have you ever stepped in it.  Good luck the next few hours..... :rolling:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Knox27

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2020, 11:11:49 pm »
Man, have you ever stepped in it.  Good luck the next few hours..... :rolling:

Hermano im about to skip out on the argument and exchange some of my money for goods and services.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2020, 11:17:28 pm »

@catfish1957.  You know as well as I do that if it Fly's, Floats or Fornicates you lease it or rent it by the hour to save on maintenance and upkeep costs. 
I'm going with No Knox on this one. 
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 11:18:15 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2020, 11:57:09 pm »
@catfish1957.  You know as well as I do that if it Fly's, Floats or Fornicates you lease it or rent it by the hour to save on maintenance and upkeep costs. 
I'm going with No Knox on this one.

Me too.

As an aside,  she just slammed everyone who's ever tapped her.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2020, 12:01:10 am »
Me too.

As an aside,  she just slammed everyone who's ever tapped her.

A real ball buster.   

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2020, 12:36:49 am »

You get more of what you promote. You promote and legitimize what you legalize. More hookers, more drug abuse, more disease, more divorce, more single parent families... Just because one can does not mean that one should.

And a free market is not an exemption wrt local and state laws, which local and state governments have every right to impose. As I have said before - If you want that sort of environment, go move to a state that favors such things and quit trying to impose it on us all.