Author Topic: Trump: U.S. voting machines 'could have' been target of recent cyberattack  (Read 336 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: U.S. voting machines 'could have' been target of recent cyberattack

Foreign hack reached numerous federal agencies

By Daniel Payne

Updated: December 19, 2020 - 4:09pm

President Trump on Saturday claimed that a recent high-level breach of multiple U.S. agencies and secure networks may have also extended to the nation's voting infrastructure.

Writing on the attack on Twitter on Saturday afternoon, Trump claimed that the controversy was "far greater in the Fake News Media than in actuality. I have been fully briefed and everything is well under control."

Claiming that the hack could have come from China in spite of intelligence assessments that it originated in Russia, Trump further argued: "There could also have been a hit on our ridiculous voting machines during the election, which is now obvious that I won big, making it an even more corrupted embarrassment for the USA."

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
Dec 19, 2020
The Cyber Hack is far greater in the Fake News Media than in actuality. I have been fully briefed and everything is well under control. Russia, Russia, Russia is the priority chant when anything happens because Lamestream is, for mostly financial reasons, petrified of....

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
....discussing the possibility that it may be China (it may!). There could also have been a hit on our ridiculous voting machines during the election, which is now obvious that I won big, making it an even more corrupted embarrassment for the USA. @DNI_Ratcliffe @SecPompeo
Election officials have certified Joe Biden as the winner of the U.S. Presidential election
10:30 AM · Dec 19, 2020

more
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/trump-voting-machines-may-have-been-target-cyberattack
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 02:30:40 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34