Author Topic: Jill Biden: I Worked Really Hard on My Misspelled, Mathematically-Incorrect, Dissertation  (Read 355 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden: I Worked Really Hard on My Misspelled, Mathematically-Incorrect, Dissertation
Fri Dec 18, 2020 Daniel Greenfield

In the victimhood olympics, some players start off more privileged than others, by being born a minority, or choosing to become a sexual minority. While others have nothing going for them except being the mediocre trophy wife of a creepy old man.

So they've gotta play the hand that they were dealt. Just ask Dr. Jill, who is still whining about not being called Dr for her degree in education which she uses to teach community college students. But don't ask "Mr. Carson" for comment.

In a joint interview with her husband on Stephen Colbert’s Late Show, she said: “That was such a surprise... It was really the tone of it. He called me ‘kiddo.’” Biden said she wouldn’t be taking Epstein’s advice, remarking: “One of the things I’m most proud of is my doctorate... I’ve worked so hard for it.”

Really, really hard.

Mrs. Biden’s only original research consists of interviews with two — that’s right, two — ex-students and a few colleagues at Delaware Technical Community College, where she used to teach, plus the results of a vacuous questionnaire

Super-super hard.

Here is how its second sentence reads: "The needs of the student population are often undeserved, resulting in a student drop-out rate of almost one third."

I think Dr. Biden meant "underserved," not "undeserved." I know.

Dr. Biden's math is as suspect as her logic and her word choice. Consider the following gem: "Three quarters of the class will be Caucasian; one quarter of the class will be African American; and the remaining seats will be filled with students of Asian descent or non-resident aliens."

more
https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2020/12/jill-biden-i-worked-really-hard-my-misspelled-daniel-greenfield/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Are the Bidens now using this Doctor thing as a distraction?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 12:21:54 am by rustynail »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Are they now using this Doctor thing as a distraction?

Who are they?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Who are they?

The same they they have always been.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online rustynail

Who are they?

Our Joe and his lovely and gracious wife.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Our Joe and his lovely and gracious wife.

Is this one of those goes over like a brick shi2house things?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hoodat

"Three quarters of the class will be Caucasian; one quarter of the class will be African American; and the remaining seats will be filled with students of Asian descent or non-resident aliens."

Half bear.  Half man.  Half pig.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Half bear.  Half man.  Half pig.

Best way to describe her so far.

Offline dfwgator

Shades of Elena Ceausescu.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Shades of Elena Ceausescu.

That did have a happy ending.