Author Topic: Seattle Tells Its White Teachers to 'Bankrupt' Their Privilege and Acknowledge Their 'Thieved Inheri  (Read 550 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Seattle Tells Its White Teachers to 'Bankrupt' Their Privilege and Acknowledge Their 'Thieved Inheritance'
By Alex Parker | Dec 19, 2020 1:30 AM ET

Washington’s trying to improve its education system.

To that end, the state’s largest public school district is reportedly instructing white teachers to “bankrupt [their] privilege” by keeping a classroom focus on social justice.

This, according to CityJournal writer and Discovery Institute Christopher F. Rufo.

On Friday, Christopher posted to Twitter a series of allegedly leaked documents from Seattle Public Schools.

Front and center: critical race theory training for its molders of young skulls.

The slides ask teachers how they’ll promote racial justice at work, but first, they’re informed everyone’s “on the ancestral lands and traditional territories of the Puget Sound Coast Salish People.”

Beyond that, the district issues a Stolen Labor Acknowledgement:

We want to recognize that the United States was built off the stolen labor of kidnapped African and enslaved Black people’s work, which created the profits that created our nation.

more
https://redstate.com/alexparker/2020/12/19/seattle-public-schools-washington-christopher-rufo-critical-race-theory-n297133
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Seems like most White Teachers have already been doing that for years.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Seattle is a good place for self-respecting white folks to GET OUT of...

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Cool with me!
I am OK with all the Whites in CA, WA, and Oregon to prostrate themselves before ignorance.
In my opinion, they already have embraced ignorance, to an extreme degree.
Bow down before me 'White Boy!'
This is great. This is fantastic. Any White person there should do like the Jews should have done.
They should run now! Run now before you cannot run. Or not. Whatever you choose.
"I am special" -- "Nothing will happen to me"
Heard it before and seen it. LOL
Now it is your turn to take your place.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Seems like most White Teachers have already been doing that for years.
They've been telling other whites folks to check their privilege.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online rustynail

This is leading to white genocide.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Cool with me!
I am OK with all the Whites in CA, WA, and Oregon to prostrate themselves before ignorance.
In my opinion, they already have embraced ignorance, to an extreme degree.
Bow down before me 'White Boy!'
This is great. This is fantastic. Any White person there should do like the Jews should have done.
They should run now! Run now before you cannot run. Or not. Whatever you choose.
"I am special" -- "Nothing will happen to me"
Heard it before and seen it. LOL
Now it is your turn to take your place.

Well, at least they won't need yellow stars to be picked out of a crowd...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis