Author Topic: Breaking news: 700k STOLEN Votes, Trump Win Coming in HOT  (Read 627 times)

rangerrebew

Breaking news: 700k STOLEN Votes, Trump Win Coming in HOT
« on: December 19, 2020, 01:38:50 pm »
Breaking news: 700k STOLEN Votes, Trump Win Coming in HOT
byMatthew Holloway
December 17, 2020

Congressman Paul Gosar (R-AZ) of Arizona’s 4th District took to his personal Twitter account on Thursday to raise the alarm. The State of Arizona had 700k STOLEN Votes.

Dr. Gosar tagged President Trump, Donald Trump Jr., WhiteHouse Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, Arizona State Rep. Mark Finchem and AZGOP Chairwoman Dr. Kelli Ward in a second tweet linking to an explanatory video published on Rumble, a free-speech oriented YouTube competitor.  Dr. Ward and Rep. Finchem have led the charge in Arizona to audit the 2020 Election.

How the Votes Were Stolen

https://thegoptimes.com/breaking-news-700k-stolen-votes-trump-win-coming-in-hot/?utm_source=TGT%20Master&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:22337694&utm_campaign=Breaking%20news:%20700k%20STOLEN%20Votes,%20Trump%20Win%20Coming%20in%20HOT

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Breaking news: 700k STOLEN Votes, Trump Win Coming in HOT
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2020, 01:50:54 pm »
'HOT' is new. I was expecting 'BOOM!' or 'WOW!' or 'BOMBSHELL!' LOL!
Believe it when you see it...which you never will, BTW.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 01:53:26 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2020, 02:25:58 pm »
I tried to watch the video when it was posted on the AZ Legal thread the other day.  I can't hear very well, so it was too long and I did not watch.  This article does not make it any clearer.   :shrug:

I have a hard time believing 69K votes were stolen in my county (Gosar's District), because Trump got over 75% of the reported votes and we only have about 145K Registered Voters.  We did not use Dominion cheating software.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2020, 02:30:03 pm »
Ok .... but what does this mean?  Does it or will it overturn the outcome in AZ and will this information have any impact on the election?  My hunch is no.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2020, 02:46:21 pm »
Ok .... but what does this mean?  Does it or will it overturn the outcome in AZ and will this information have any impact on the election?  My hunch is no.

Your hunch is correct.  The Legislature refuses to act.  This is just an academic discussion.  Since all the information is in a video (with no CC), and nobody could be troubled to write it down, I'm not in on it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2020, 03:06:14 pm »
Put the football up Lucy, a'int buyin' it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2020, 03:37:14 pm »
“We did a good job. We did it right. I’d do it a thousand times over.” Christopher Krebs, director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online rustynail

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2020, 04:08:40 pm »
Is today tomorrow?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2020, 10:34:37 am »
The last nail in the coffin comes January 5th, when the Dems take the Senate seats in Georgia.  One way or another, they take it.

After that, the destruction of the USA as we know it progresses on steroids!