Author Topic: Stacey Abrams Cheers 7.7 Million Registered Voters Ahead of January Run-Off — REPUBLICANS LEFT LOOKI  (Read 352 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stacey Abrams Cheers 7.7 Million Registered Voters Ahead of January Run-Off — REPUBLICANS LEFT LOOKING INEPT AND STUPID
By Jim Hoft
Published December 18, 2020 at 4:27pm

Democrat Stacey Abrams cheered 7.7 million registered voters in Georgia just in time for the January 5th Senate runoff elections.
Does this surprise anyone?

In November Democrats, with the assistance of Republican leadership in the state, were able to flip a reliably Republican state to Joe Biden who campaigned in his basement.

Democrats used dead voters, criminals, phantom voters, late-night ballot dumps, criminal drop boxes and stashed suitcases filled with Biden ballots to steal the state, so far, for Dementia Joe.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/stacey-abrams-cheers-7-7-million-registered-dead-underage-state-criminal-phantom-voters-ahead-jan-run-off-republicans-left-looking-stupid/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Outsmarted by an overinflated race hustler. It’s still my fathers GOP.

Online Hoodat

Stacey Abrams Cheers 7.7 Million Registered Voters Ahead of January Run-Off — REPUBLICANS LEFT LOOKING INEPT AND STUPID

There are only 6.44 million people in Georgia who are eligible to vote.  Yet not one Georgia Republican official willing to challenge her on where the extra 1.3 million voters came from.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The extra 1.3 million are the dead, t that moved away, those that moved to GA just for this election, and people who have never been registered and are now.  They may well make up the middle of the night dump that will most certainly come along at 3AM, if needed.

Kemp and his Sec of State are worthless.  They will rubber stamp anything the stinking Dems do.  I remain hopeful, but I think I am kidding myself.  Cheating will be unchecked if it is needed, and I am sure the Dems have all the bases covered for that.

If the Dems sweep Georgia, the Republican Party is over on the national stage.  No exaggeration.  Done!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hoodat wrote:
"There are only 6.44 million people in Georgia who are eligible to vote.  Yet not one Georgia Republican official willing to challenge her on where the extra 1.3 million voters came from."

To challenge her -- and her "voters" -- would be racis', of course.

We will soon reach the point where "actual voter registration rolls" won't matter any more.
So long as they produce "more votes" they'll win.
Few, if any, will dare challenge them.

If the justices of the U.S. Supreme Court won't... who will...?