Author Topic: It’s Outrageous That Joe Biden Is Even Considering Disney’s Bob Iger For Ambassador To China  (Read 258 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 It’s Outrageous That Joe Biden Is Even Considering Disney’s Bob Iger For Ambassador To China
December 16, 2020 By Emily Jashinsky

News that former Disney CEO Bob Iger is under consideration to serve as Joe Biden’s Chinese ambassador is a concerning indication the president-elect’s relationship with Beijing will be even worse than expected.

Iger, currently the executive chairman of Disney, has collaborated closely with the Chinese government to produce and release films in the Middle Kingdom, a venture that ultimately makes him complicit in the country’s mounting human rights abuses.

Iger is exactly the wrong person to nominate for this position which, by the way, is among the most important jobs in the world right now. He’s qualified to negotiate with Beijing, but for all the wrong reasons—cozy ties, long relationships, and tolerance for the government’s terrible conduct.

In the midst of the NBA’s blow-up with Beijing over the protests in Hong Kong, Iger declined to support the protesters, saying instead, “What we learned in the last week — we’ve learned how complicated this is. The biggest learning from that is that caution is imperative. To take a position that could harm our company in some form would be a big mistake. I just don’t believe it’s something we should engage in in a public manner.” (Iger, of course, never found things too “complicated” to speak out in favor of leftist causes.)

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/16/its-outrageous-that-joe-biden-is-even-considering-disneys-bob-iger-for-ambassador-to-china/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Outrage overload is going to be the continuous reality of a Biden Presidency. His Cabinet picks are Obamian retreads and check-off boxes with little or no experience/competence in the policy areas in which they are supposed leaders.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
PeteS wrote:
"His Cabinet picks are Obamian retreads and check-off boxes with little or no experience/competence in the policy areas in which they are supposed leaders."

"The Aristocracy of Pull"...
(apologies to Ms. Rand)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I just hope someone is carefully following the money the best they can.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I just hope someone is carefully following the money the best they can.
All of it, or just the big guys 10%?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Iger is a China stooge.  You could not find someone that loves China more in the USA other than a Chinese agent/spy.

With this cretin involved, Uncle Sam will be bent over and abused daily.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
When you want the very best ...a Leni Riefenstahl for China, courtesy of Disney's Empire....Maybe they can build a MaoLand park....and teach Chinese girls to sing through their noses. :3:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis