Author Topic: Trying to figure out why they hated Trump so much  (Read 162 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trying to figure out why they hated Trump so much
« on: December 17, 2020, 01:31:12 pm »
December 17, 2020
Trying to figure out why they hated Trump so much
By Andrea Widburg

American Thinker gets lots of emails. What showed up repeatedly in the American Thinker inbox on Wednesday was a long list of the possible reasons that leftists hate Donald Trump and deride him as the worst person and the worst present, ever to hold that office. Each of those reasons, of course, is an accomplishment that all fair and honorable people should find impressive. The post not only highlights what Trump was able to do despite non-stop resistance from within the administration, from Congress, and from the media, but it also highlights the left’s absence of values.

The list appears at the Abyssus Abyssum Invocat / Deep Calls To Deep blog, home of a retired Roman Catholic Bishop, and Bishop Emeritus of Corpus Christi, Texas. The Bishop, though, got the list, credited to E.P. Unim, after it showed up in one Rip McIntosh’s impressive newsletters.

The list resonated with me because of a conversation I had with a young leftist who told me there’s no evidence of fraud. When I answered with information about eyewitness evidence, data analyses, or the fact that every single metric in the world (enthusiasm, oil prices, cookie sales, you name it) supported a Trump blowout, he replied, “That’s ridiculous. The proof that there’s no fraud is that 81 million people voted for Biden because that’s how much they hated Trump.”

That’s essentially E.P. Unim’s premise:

I’m still trying to understand what 80 million voters disliked about President Trump so much that they decided to cast their votes for a man who served forty-seven years in government and has done absolutely nothing for the American people. And, I’m still flabbergasted that those same people would vote for a woman to serve as Vice President, a heartbeat away from the Presidency, with a rather checkered and not so moral past. I wondered why they despised and hated President Trump so much.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/12/trying_to_figure_out_why_they_hated_trump_so_much.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Trying to figure out why they hated Trump so much
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2020, 10:55:09 pm »
I don't give a rip why, they just do.  It's like the stupid hand-wringing after 911..."(sob!) Why do Muslims hate us??  Must be our fault.  (sob!)"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2020, 10:57:35 pm »
I don't give a rip why, they just do.  It's like the stupid hand-wringing after 911..."(sob!) Why do Muslims hate us??  Must be our fault.  (sob!)"
All you have to do to generate the proverbial blank dumbass stare is ask a rabid trump hater which of Trumps policies they loath the most.

If they do manage an answer it’s a safe bet the policy they name isn’t trumps.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 10:59:25 pm by skeeter »

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2020, 11:03:11 pm »
Is trump cursed to be kind of the Cassandra of our times.