Author Topic: Maria Bartiromo drops the mother of all bombshells  (Read 262 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Maria Bartiromo drops the mother of all bombshells
« on: December 17, 2020, 01:27:05 pm »
December 17, 2020
Maria Bartiromo drops the mother of all bombshells
By Andrea Widburg

Every one of us who voted for Trump believes that the only reason Biden appeared to walk away with more votes was because of massive election fraud. On Tuesday, during her morning show, Maria Bartiromo dropped what must be, in this crazy year, the mother of all bombshells. According to Bartiromo, an intel source told her that Trump won the election. It’s now up to the Supreme Court, said the source, to stop the clock from running so that the proper election result can be implemented, returning Trump to the White House.

Americans are used to losing elections. In a two-party system, after all, one side always loses. Traditionally, the losing party licks its wounds and works to do better next time.

That changed in 2016 when Democrats refused to accept that Trump had won the election. Without any vote fraud or manipulation, they ginned up a Russia collusion hoax that was long on paranoia and short on facts that showed how Russia got Americans to vote for Trump. The whole thing fell apart with the Mueller Report’s reluctant admission that there was no collusion.

In 2020, things are different: There are dozens of proofs that Democrats gamed the election.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/12/maria_bartiromo_drops_the_mother_of_all_bombshells.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Maria Bartiromo drops the mother of all bombshells
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2020, 01:44:04 pm »
The SCOTUS and RINO politicians lack the guts to see this through.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2020, 02:43:59 pm »
The SCOTUS and RINO politicians lack the guts to see this through.
I differ.

If the intelligence community can prove without doubt that foreign interference caused Biden's electoral victory, then that is a game changer.

Americans of all stripes will rally against a common enemy like China.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2020, 02:46:54 pm »
I differ.

If the intelligence community can prove without doubt that foreign interference caused Biden's electoral victory, then that is a game changer.

Americans of all stripes will rally against a common enemy like China.

The IC won't release anything probative until 1/21 (if then), guaranteed. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline rustynail

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2020, 03:01:48 pm »
bombshells tomorrow

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2020, 07:36:24 am »
The intelligence community is going to come to Trump's aid on this election?  What kind of ganga are you guys smoking?  Powerful sh*t!!!

THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY HATES TRUMP, AND THAT INCLUDES ALL AGENCIES.

Trump is done politically.  I do not see him returning SUCCESSFULLY in January, or four years in January, 2025.  DONE!!!