Author Topic: Similarity of election fraud to climate-data fraud  (Read 298 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Similarity of election fraud to climate-data fraud
« on: December 17, 2020, 12:27:36 am »
Ice Age Now by Lloyd Robins 12/16/2020

These things are occurring IN PLAIN SIGHT, with virtually no attempt to conceal what they are doing.
– Lloyd Robins

(This is in response to “The only way to have a fair election is to fill out actual ballot papers.”)

What concerns me is the fact that it is clear these things are occurring IN PLAIN SIGHT, with virtually no attempt to conceal what they are doing. There is really no way to conceal it anyway, they are just doing it regardless. How do they get away with it? They get away with it through a system that allows this to occur in the first place.

I agree that Australia’s system is superior from the point of view of security and veracity. It totally boggles my mind that anyone can replace a paper system with a computer system which doesn’t record every ballot exactly as it was made, and then keep those records for later scrutiny. This is the point of a paper system, in that the ballot papers are available at least until the result is known and any recounts are done. Where is the opportunity for a recount when the actual ballots are destroyed?

The same thing has occurred with climate data of course, where historical records have been allegedly amalgamated into presentations of supposedly historical trends, and then simply removed, on the basis that they would never be needed again. The whole concept of destroying records FOR ANY REASON, is a travesty, regardless of whether those records are scientific or electoral.

More: https://www.iceagenow.info/similarity-of-election-fraud-to-climate-data-fraud/