Author Topic: Senate hearing explodes as Johnson accuses Dem of spreading Russian disinformation: 'You lied repeat  (Read 302 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senate hearing explodes as Johnson accuses Dem of spreading Russian disinformation: 'You lied repeatedly!'
Sen. Ron Johnson accused Sen. Peters of 'lies,' 'false allegations'
By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

A Senate Homeland Security Committee hearing broke out into a heated exchange between Chairman Ron Johnson, R-Wis., and ranking member Gary Peters, D-Mich., when the GOP leader accused Peters of lying and spreading Russian disinformation.

Johnson took time during Wednesday's hearing on irregularities in the 2020 election to address claims from Peters that he had spread Russian disinformation about Hunter Biden. Johnson claimed that in reality, Peters was the one spreading false information from Russia.

"I just have to talk about Russian disinformation because the people peddling it are not on my side of the aisle," Johnson said.

"Senior Democrat leaders, including ranking member Peters," he continued, "they were involved in a process of creating a false intelligence product, it was supposed to be classified, they leaked to the media, that accused Sen. [Chuck] Grassley, the president pro tempore of the Senate, and myself of accepting and disseminating Russian disinformation."

Johnson said Peters "introduced that false information" – which he said was itself Russian disinformation – into the record of the committee’s investigation. He went on to say that after Democrats said revelations from Hunter Biden’s laptop were Russian disinformation, they later learned that there was a real, ongoing Justice Department investigation involving Hunter Biden.

"So it’s just galling – and I have to point out – that the purveyors of Russian disinformation, Hillary Clinton’s campaign, the DNC, the Steele dossier, the ranking member Peters accusing Sen. Grassley and I of disseminating Russian disinformation – that’s where the disinformation is coming, the lies, the false allegations."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-election-hearing-clash-johnson-peters
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sen. Johnson Blasts Liberal Dem Sen. Peters During Election Integrity Hearing: ‘You Lied Repeatedly!’
https://amgreatness.com/2020/12/16/sen-johnson-blasts-liberal-dem-sen-peters-during-election-integrity-hearing-you-lied-repeatedly/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Longiron

But Ron Johnson will and has caved to China Mitch not to vote against the Electoral college votes. All showtime for Ron Johnson?? :patriot: :chairbang:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
But Ron Johnson will and has caved to China Mitch not to vote against the Electoral college votes. All showtime for Ron Johnson?? :patriot: :chairbang:

Really?    They voted already?  I thought they had to wait until 1/5, when Pence opens the ballots. 

Huh.  Learn something new every day...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline rustynail

"Senate hearing explodes".....I wish.