Author Topic: Trump's End Game  (Read 189 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump's End Game
« on: December 16, 2020, 03:36:37 pm »
December 16, 2020
Trump's End Game
By Mark Landsbaum

The good news is it’s still entirely possible for Donald Trump to be reelected. The bad news is that it is likely to come down to the RINOs.

Joe Biden, in his cough-punctuated speech Monday night, declared victory and enumerated all the ways that he defeated Donald Trump – seven million more votes, a “landslide” in Electoral College votes coupled with Trump’s zero batting average in every courtroom to hear his case so far.

But there is now also a hugely encouraging fact: on Monday Trump won his most significant battle yet when seven swing states sent pro-Trump electors to Washington. Now, someone must decide whether to accept the Biden slate of electors for those states, which also were sent on Monday, or the Trump slates.

Millions of Americans are persuaded there was widespread systemic fraud and corruption in the 2020 vote. But, a number of courts have seen heaps of evidence, affidavits etc. Yet, they've taken zero action favorable to Trump.

That’s because the electoral system, as devised, makes it impossible to effectively challenge voting fraud. No court can process sufficiently and fairly all the evidence, claims and counterclaims, testimony, etc. in the time between election day and the day electors are chosen. It takes about half the available time just to research and pull together cases and file them. Cases this complicated take months, even years to be resolved in courts.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/12/trumps_end_game.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Trump's End Game
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2020, 03:38:28 pm »
No end game left.  Just Game over.

Time to redraw battle plans.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2020, 03:40:58 pm »
No end game left.  Just Game over.

Time to redraw battle plans.

Well, we know that the ballot box isn't an option and our judicial system is completely broken.

Where do we go from here?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2020, 03:47:30 pm »
Well, we know that the ballot box isn't an option and our judicial system is completely broken.

Where do we go from here?

That's the $64,000 dollar question.  In another thread I mentioned the only way was with 10M pitchforks aiming at DC.  But the odds of that are near zilch.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2020, 03:59:31 pm »
Start a Nuclear War.  No more blue cities.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2020, 08:00:40 pm »
The election is over.  Trump is over.  His political career is finished.  I do not see him running in 2024.

But the big question is who will rise up in the Republican Party?  Mitt Romney is definitely chomping at the bit, and I sure hope he never gets traction.

I would love to see someone come along that spouts Trump's rhetoric, but means it.  End H1-b Visas, end illegal alien invasion and deport all that are here, and return manufacturing.  Focus on USA citizens.  End this nonsense of making USA citizens the Undesirable Class.