Author Topic: Ossoff says ICE should make sure illegal immigrants are paid minimum wage  (Read 620 times)

rangerrebew

Ossoff says ICE should make sure illegal immigrants are paid minimum wage
'I will be there for you and for all Dreamers,' he told questioner at campaign event
By Michael Ruiz | Fox News

Jon Ossoff, a Democratic challenger in one of the two Georgia Senate runoffs next month, suggested Sunday that federal immigration authorities should enforce workplace protections for illegal immigrants.

A young woman at a campaign event Sunday identified herself as a "Dreamer," a beneficiary of the controversial Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program. The policy allows people who grew up in the U.S. after being brought to the country illegally as children to remain.

The woman told the candidate she lived in fear of being separated from her daughter or deported, then asked him what his plan was for people like her.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ossoff-ice-illegal-immigrants-paid-minimum-wage

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Ossoff says ICE should make sure illegal immigrants are paid minimum wage
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2020, 06:56:11 pm »
Sounds good to me, every employer of illegals should provide a list of those employees to ICE who, after deporting all their sorry , makes sure that the companies along with paying all the fines for knowingly and illegally employing them is forced to pay them all wages and penalties due.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2020, 07:40:41 pm »
Sounds good to me, every employer of illegals should provide a list of those employees to ICE who, after deporting all their sorry , makes sure that the companies along with paying all the fines for knowingly and illegally employing them is forced to pay them all wages and penalties due.

Yeppers!

1. Deport the illegal(s).

2. Prosecute the managers and HR that knowingly hired the illegal(s) for as many violations of the law as applicable.

I doubt that is what Ossoff meant, though. yogi555
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2020, 07:45:32 pm »
Ossoff is such a tool.  It would be nice if these Democommies had ANY interest in representing USA citizens.  The Dems intend to destroy the lives of blue collar workers, and because Biden is promising to make all illegal invading aliens citizens, Ossoff is playing to that. 

Can't stand the fool.
 :yowsa:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2020, 09:10:33 am »
Illegal immigrants steal jobs many Americans are desperately seeking.  50,000 people living on the streets of L.A. and  not a democrat in sight that gives a damn, except for the foreigners. :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2020, 02:39:38 pm »
So this Ossoff wants to change ICE's charge from protecting America from illegals to coddling them?

Madness.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline TEFLing

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2020, 08:59:32 pm »
would be nice if these Democommies had ANY interest in representing USA citizens
They have a higher calling