Author Topic: Jon Ossoff Describes Latino Migrants as ‘Peasants’  (Read 906 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jon Ossoff Describes Latino Migrants as ‘Peasants’
« on: December 16, 2020, 12:49:25 am »
Jon Ossoff Describes Latino Migrants as ‘Peasants’

Neil Munro 15 Dec 2020

Jon Ossoff, one of two Democratic candidates in the Georgia runoff Senate races, is promising an amnesty for illegal migrants, including “campesinos” — meaning “peasants” — according to a December 13 video released by his campaign.

“We need to pass comprehensive immigration reform … [for] the campesinos who work in the fields, enduring some of the most brutal conditions of labor anywhere in this country to keep America fed,” he told his audience, just after he announced his support for an amnesty of the illegal workers.

“My first gut reaction to hearing the use of ‘campesinos‘ for people working in the United States is revulsion, not at the [foreign] people, but as the terminology and what stands behind it,” Mark Krikorian, director of the Center for Immigration Studies, told Breitbart News on December 15. He continued:

This is the acknowledgement and even the celebration of the importation of a subordinate class [of people]. We can debate various aspects of the American character, but I think everybody agrees that a core elements [sic] of our country is that we don’t have peasants. And what Ossoff is saying is that a post-industrial, knowledge-based, continental nation like ours cannot survive without the importation of a foreign peasant class. And that’s appalling.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2020/12/15/jon-ossoff-describes-latino-migrants-peasants/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Jon Ossoff Describes Latino Migrants as ‘Peasants’
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2020, 02:08:05 am »
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if the hard working Hispanics whose families were here before there was an America and those that immigrated legally to create a better life in America consider “campesinos” every bit as repulsive and derogatory as the N word is to Blacks (unless they are the ones using it).

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2020, 02:11:53 am »
Mr. Tossoff is one rat who needs to be under a microscope. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2020, 03:47:25 am »
Ossoff is a major POS!!  The fact is that something less than 3% of those illegal are involved with farming.  They constitute a negligible number of folks.  He is utterly clueless.

I did a consulting project at a pie plant in California, and of the 380 employees, 350 of them were illegals.  These are jobs at lower pay, that if we had companies obeying work laws, would not employ a single illegal, but they constitute many of the jobs in the USA.

I have zero tolerance for illegal invading aliens in the USA, and any USA citizen that believes otherwise is utterly clueless the damage done to USA citizens!

Illegal aliens are taking blue collar jobs from USA citizens, and H1-b Visa recipients are taking white collar jobs from USA citizens.  It is wrong, and it is time to end.  Trump promised to remedy this and he flip flopped on it increasing H1-b Visas.  This is a huge reason he lost.  He betrayed USA citizens with this flip flop betrayal.  I know many that voted for him in 2016 and did not in 2020.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 04:31:20 am by jafo2010 »

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2020, 03:28:43 pm »
Another pol who hasn't learned to check the meanings of words before using them, especially when trying to pander in a foreign language.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.