Author Topic: Rush: The AMA Quietly Admits They Lied About Hydroxychloroquine  (Read 789 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: The AMA Quietly Admits They Lied About Hydroxychloroquine
« on: December 15, 2020, 10:19:00 pm »

The AMA Quietly Admits They Lied About Hydroxychloroquine

Dec 15, 2020

RUSH: I’m old enough to remember when hydroxychloroquine was a kook theory from a kook president. Now all of a sudden it is amazing the things that are happening after an election where this kook, this so-called kook, Donald Trump, has lost, allegedly lost. Now all of a sudden the AMA — although very quietly — that hydroxychloroquine is okay. It’s perfectly fine. Go ahead and use it if you want. It can be helpful.

How many people do you think — we’ll never know — how people do you think died needlessly because they were sent home to ride it out or were afraid to go to the doctor or were afraid to take hydroxychloroquine because of what they were hearing about it in the Drive-By Media?

Now, if you doubt the corruption in the numbers of COVID cases, consider that the AMA, the American Medical Association, lied to us about using hydroxychloroquine. Here’s the headline. “AMA Rescinds Previous Statement Against Prescription of Hydroxychloroquine to COVID-19 Patients. “The AMA, in a surprising move, has officially rescinded -” for those of you in Rio Linda, that means they’ve taken it back “–a previous statement against the use of Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) in the treatment of COVID-19 patients, giving physicians the okay to return to utilizing the medication at their discretion.”

Wait a minute. I remember when we were told that this stuff could kill you. Do you remember, in fact, when Trump talked about hydroxychloroquine during… oh, was it when he had it? When he had COVID-19 or was it before? Might have been before. Who was it that was on television that went nuts, saying, “Mr. President, you’re killing people, you’re killing people, you’re asking people to die.” Who was it? It was some prominent cable news person that accused Trump of killing people by suggesting that hydroxychloroquine was okay to use. I can’t remember who it was, but it’ll come to me.

But now it’s perfectly fine. You see, “Previously, the AMA had issued a statement in March that was highly critical of HCQ in regards to its use as a proposed treatment by some physicians in the early stages of COVID-19. In addition to discouraging doctors from ordering the medication in bulk,” they suggested that there was no reason to prescribe it, that it could kill, that it could seriously damage. And now that Trump is gone, they think, now that Trump is fini, oh, guess what? Hydroxychloroquine is perfectly fine to use.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: We found the audio. 

This is Neil Cavuto.  This is back in May.  May 19th, 2020.

CAVUTO:  A VA study showed that among a population of uhhh veterans in a hospital receiving this treatment, those with vulnerable conditions, respiratory conditions, heart ailments, they died.  It will kill you!  I cannot stress enough: This will kill you.

RUSH:  Trump took hydroxychloroquine.  That’s what prompted Neil Cavuto to tell people, “Don’t do it! It’ll kill you! It’s gonna kill you.”  Now, the AMA, the reason we’re making a deal out of this, the AMA has rescinded all of this.  The AMA has rescinded every critical thing they ever said about hydroxychloroquine.  Do you realize how much money we could have saved?  Do you realize how many lives could have been saved if this drug would have been free to be prescribed?

It’s a moot point now. 

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Let me ask you a question. How much did it hurt Trump that the American Medical Association was literally lying about hydroxychloroquine? Trump comes out and advocates it. “You’re killing people! You’re going to kill people. Hydroxychloroquine is a killer! You’re irresponsible!” How much of that do you think cost Trump some votes?

In other words, the AMA knowingly lying about hydroxychloroquine, could you say that it’s another form of election meddling? I mean, how many people didn’t vote for Trump because of what they thought hydroxychloroquine would do based on what he said?

How many people bought into the idea that hydroxychloroquine could kill you and Trump is advocating that you take it? And there are countless other examples of this kind of distortion of things that Trump has said. But now all of a sudden, guess what? They’re perfectly fine. Everything’s okay.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Rush: The AMA Quietly Admits They Lied About Hydroxychloroquine
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2020, 11:51:51 am »
Link please...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2020, 12:42:11 pm »
Link please...

What was that quote about getting the bull by the tail?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2020, 10:45:31 pm »
What was that quote about getting the bull by the tail?
So, there we have it. HCQ could not be approved before the election, because President Trump had recommended it. Meanwhile, with an 8o +% reduced risk of having to be admitted to the hospital if administered with Azithromycin and Zinc as soon as testing positive or symptoms occurred, many (70000+) lives could have been saved.

I have steadfastly defended the regimen, from day one, because scientifically, it makes sense. So does Ivermectin with Doxycycline and zinc and a friend used it and was well in 4 days. I have also noted that thee studies which decried its use omitted the critical zinc supplement from the regimen, and in turn, decried those studies as bad science.

I can see little reason for not having heads on pikes.

As far as I am concerned, Fred, you can have your neutron bombs, now.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 10:47:06 pm by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2020, 11:14:11 pm »
I have steadfastly defended the regimen, from day one, because scientifically, it makes sense. So does Ivermectin with Doxycycline and zinc and a friend used it and was well in 4 days. I have also noted that thee studies which decried its use omitted the critical zinc supplement from the regimen, and in turn, decried those studies as bad science.

I can see little reason for not having heads on pikes.

As far as I am concerned, Fred, you can have your neutron bombs, now.

Thanks. Keep in mind I only want to lance the pus pockets. Not kill millions.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2020, 11:40:53 pm »
https://lenbilen.com/2020/12/14/american-medical-association-rescinds-previous-statement-against-prescription-of-hydroxychloroquine-to-covid-19-patients/

I posted the link on Facebook today and they said it was a lie. AMA never retracted what they said about hydroxychloroquine.  Here's the link they gave to PolitiFact :https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/dec/16/rush-limbaugh/no-american-medical-association-didnt-rescind-stat/

I found AMA Resolution 509 at this link https://www.ama-assn.org/system/files/2020-10/nov20-handbook-addendum.pdf  Below is a portion of Resolution 509 page 3 ......

"Resolution: 509 (November 2020)
Page 3 of 6
1 Whereas, The COVID-19 pandemic is a serious medical issue, people are dying, and
2 physicians must be able to perform as sagacious prescribers; therefore be it
4 RESOLVED, That our American Medical Association rescind its statement calling for physicians
5 to stop prescribing hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine until sufficient evidence becomes
6 available to conclusively illustrate that the harm associated with use outweighs benefit early in
7 the disease course. Implying that such treatment is inappropriate contradicts AMA Policy
8 H-120.988, “Patient Access to Treatments Prescribed by Their Physicians,” that addresses off
9 label prescriptions as appropriate in the judgement of the prescribing physician (Directive to
10 Take Action); and be it further
12 RESOLVED, That our AMA rescind its joint statement with the American Pharmacists
13 Association and American Society of Health System Pharmacists, and update it with a joint
14 statement notifying patients that further studies are ongoing to clarify any potential benefit of
15 hydroxychloroquine and combination therapies for the treatment of COVID-19 (Directive to Take
16 Action); and be it further
18 RESOLVED, That our AMA reassure the patients whose physicians are prescribing
19 hydroxychloroquine and combination therapies for their early-stage COVID-19 diagnosis by
20 issuing an updated statement clarifying our support for a physician’s ability to prescribe an FDA-
21 approved medication for off label use, if it is in her/his best clinical judgement, with specific
22 reference to the use of hydroxychloroquine and combination therapies for the treatment of the
23 earliest stage of COVID-19 (Directive to Take Action); and be it further"

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2020, 12:43:10 am »
Resolution 509 was proposed, but at the November meeting of the committee to which it was assigned the committee recommended against adopting the resolution. Page 15 of https://www.ama-assn.org/system/files/2020-11/nov20-ref-com-e-annotated.pdf
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2020, 02:23:02 am »
Thank you... I did not read that. I'm glad they did reaffirm 27 H-120.988, “Patient Access to Treatments Prescribed by Their Physicians”   :seeya:
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 02:35:08 am by Texas Yellow Rose »

Online corbe

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2020, 02:46:37 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2020, 07:14:21 am »
Thanks. Keep in mind I only want to lance the pus pockets. Not kill millions.
That, somehow is what I figured.  :beer: :patriot:

C S Lewis