Author Topic: Biden taps Buttigieg to serve as Transportation secretary  (Read 2678 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Biden taps Buttigieg to serve as Transportation secretary
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2020, 09:58:51 pm »
Well you have to admit..Hunter already has the connections there.  :silly:

Or at least be the "Vice" Ambassador there.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2020, 10:01:12 pm »
This was a surprise to me..I have read and may have posted here that Buttigieg was going to be the Amb to China but I guess that position will be filled by Hunter..

It is the one and only pick Joe could make where the Appointee would actually have experience and contacts to be at full speed on day one!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2020, 10:01:40 pm »
Or at least be the "Vice" Ambassador there.

Make him the Embassy's protocol officer.  He already knows all the players by name and knows how to arrange the seating charts.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2020, 10:11:37 pm »
His plans for highway 'rest areas' should be interesting.

You see? Now that’s funny!  888high58888

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2020, 10:15:15 pm »
I'm happy to get kicked off if its for standing up for a discriminated against minority by pointing out the hypocrisy.  Feather in the cap.

@Knox27

Knock off the bullshit, dipstick.  If you get the boot, it will be because you've been trolling since day 1, not because you think of yourself as some sort of champion of the poor, downtrodden gays.  This is your last warning about trolling.  I've warned you before.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2020, 10:29:23 pm »
@Knox27

Knock off the bullshit, dipstick.  If you get the boot, it will be because you've been trolling since day 1, not because you think of yourself as some sort of champion of the poor, downtrodden gays.  This is your last warning about trolling.  I've warned you before.

Guy's  got a puzzling martyr complex.  Reminds of this guy, except he is the one self applying the post it note.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2020, 10:32:11 pm »
You see? Now that’s funny!  888high58888

'Biden taps Buttigieg' is pretty funny too if you squinch your brain a little bit... Or maybe I am just a pervert.  :shrug:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2020, 10:35:54 pm »
'Biden taps Buttigieg' is pretty funny too if you squinch your brain a little bit... Or maybe I am just a pervert.  :shrug:

Well, let's face it.  Comedians are going to get rich off of Biden ... just think of all the material he's going to be providing them.

Rush played a sound byte today of Biden's speech ... clearing his throat continuously ....actually "phlegm" throat Biden was quite disgusting.  A comedian could actually make that quite comical....
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2020, 10:41:54 pm »
Well, let's face it.  Comedians are going to get rich off of Biden ... just think of all the material he's going to be providing them.

Rush played a sound byte today of Biden's speech ... clearing his throat continuously ....actually "phlegm" throat Biden was quite disgusting.  A comedian could actually make that quite comical....

Maybe so.... But I am still probably a pervert...  :laugh:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2020, 10:44:52 pm »
How about we encourage more people to step off the reservation instead of pushing them  away?

“Trump can be and must be expunged....His enablers...the Mike Lee’s, the William Barr’s and the Sean Hannity’s and the Mike Pence’s...and the Amy Coney Barrett’s must be prosecuted and convicted and removed from our society”

K. Olbermann
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Knox27

« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2020, 10:59:27 pm »
“Trump can be and must be expunged....His enablers...the Mike Lee’s, the William Barr’s and the Sean Hannity’s and the Mike Pence’s...and the Amy Coney Barrett’s must be prosecuted and convicted and removed from our society”

K. Olbermann

Let's be nothing like Olbermann.  I'm not sure how it relates to what I said.  I'm not concerned about democrats repelling people, I'm concerned when the republicans do it.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2020, 11:07:45 pm »
I'm not concerned about democrats repelling people, I'm concerned when the republicans do it.

And therein lies the problem.  Standards should be applied universally.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2020, 11:09:53 pm »

Trolls have different standards.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2020, 11:11:43 pm »
Trolls have different standards.

Especially "concern trolls":

Let's be nothing like Olbermann.  I'm not sure how it relates to what I said.  I'm not concerned about democrats repelling people, I'm concerned when the republicans do it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2020, 11:15:23 pm »

Through concessions to liberalism?

BAH!

You ain't even speaking the right language here. I am a federalist (as all true conservatives are). Your nonsense about minority bullshit stops right there. NO, we are not all neighbors. You wanna be a homo, knock yourself out. Go to San FranSicko or any other damn place that likes that sort of thing. That ain't what this is about. This is about your coercion of me. Planting that homo crap where it ain't never belonged. You don't want God? Fine. Have at it. Again, San Fransicko will love you, and I don't give a crap about what you do over there...

But that ain't good enough for ya is it? YOU don't want me to do what I do over here, even though it is none of your damn business... You gotta tear God down in MY neighborhood and make me like it. Bullshit. I ain't bothering you. So leave me the hell alone. Go sin somewhere else where they cater to it. That ain't here.  I ain't coercing you. I ain't making you do a damn thing. That's the other way around.

So think twice before you call me hypocrite. You just might be projecting.

Offline Knox27

« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2020, 11:16:02 pm »

My "standard" is I don't care that democrats turn people away from the party and lower their vote total.  What is it you think that implies?  Should I scorn Olbermann for being a pr*ck here?  Should I go encourage them to be decent?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2020, 11:16:21 pm »

So ... two sets of standards??  Please explain how you feel that the GOP repels people. What facts are you basing that on?? Are the DEMS supposedly more accepting in your mind because they are more humanitarian-like or do you think that they may be more accepting just to garner votes, which I see as completely hypocritical and mind-controlling.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 11:17:30 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2020, 11:20:02 pm »
Should I scorn Olbermann for being a bleep here?  Should I go encourage them to be decent?

Of course not.  You've already stated for the record that your concern ends when you learn that the offender is a Democrat.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2020, 11:20:26 pm »
My "standard" is I don't care that democrats turn people away from the party and lower their vote total.  What is it you think that implies?  Should I scorn Olbermann for being a bleep here?  Should I go encourage them to be decent?

Why don't you just try not to be a troll.  I know you don't have the ability...but you do have the right.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2020, 11:22:05 pm »
 This is Reuters & Associated Press's headline for their story...why did they even mention he was Gay?

Biden picks Pete Buttigieg, 38, as
transportation secretary-making him most
senior gay official confirmed by Senate

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9056613/Biden-taps-former-rival-Buttigieg-U-S-Transportation-secretary-sources.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2020, 11:23:15 pm »
BTW..I don't think @Knox27 is a troll.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2020, 11:24:42 pm »

I think the boss has the Christmas Spirit.....    happy77

Online Wingnut

« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2020, 11:26:33 pm »

You are, and have as always been a cockeyed optimist. 

PS no pun intended....  Well maybe a little!  lol

Offline Knox27

« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2020, 11:26:33 pm »
Through concessions to liberalism?

BAH!

You ain't even speaking the right language here. I am a federalist (as all true conservatives are). Your nonsense about minority bullshit stops right there. NO, we are not all neighbors. You wanna be a homo, knock yourself out. Go to San FranSicko or any other damn place that likes that sort of thing. That ain't what this is about. This is about your coercion of me. Planting that homo crap where it ain't never belonged. You don't want God? Fine. Have at it. Again, San Fransicko will love you, and I don't give a crap about what you do over there...

But that ain't good enough for ya is it? YOU don't want me to do what I do over here, even though it is none of your damn business... You gotta tear God down in MY neighborhood and make me like it. Bullshit. I ain't bothering you. So leave me the hell alone. Go sin somewhere else where they cater to it. That ain't here.  I ain't coercing you. I ain't making you do a damn thing. That's the other way around.

So think twice before you call me hypocrite. You just might be projecting.

Who a person has a relationship with is neither liberal or conservative.  Belief in a god is neither liberal or conservative.  I have no idea what you are trying to say.  No gay dude is trying to make you go gay anymore than a straight dude is trying to make a gay dude go straight.

If I wanted to go "be a homo" what gives you the right to tell me to go to any place.  I can go do that in your town if I decided to.  Who is the one talking like an authoritarian now?  The entirety of the United States is a free country, and you should be able to practice any religion or have any orientation without someone harassing you to go to SF.

"Sin" is a concept that cannot be imposed on a person, like you're trying to do when you tell me to go somewhere they cater to it.  that's imposition of religion. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2020, 11:27:39 pm »

I'm simply asking questions based on the statements that he has made.  Not labeling him a troll, just trying to understand where he's coming from.