Author Topic: Biden inauguration planners urge Americans to watch ceremony from home  (Read 458 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden inauguration planners urge Americans to watch ceremony from home
By Morgan Chalfant - 12/15/20 12:13 PM EST

The organizers planning President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration said Tuesday that next month's event will include strict health and safety protocols and a “reimagined” parade in order to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus.

The Presidential Inaugural Committee is urging Americans to avoid traveling and to watch the activities from their homes. Organizers also announced that Dr. David Kessler, a former Food and Drug Administration commissioner who advised Biden’s campaign on COVID-19, would serve as chief medical adviser to the inaugural committee.

“The pandemic is continuing to have a significant public health impact across the nation. Americans everywhere must do their part to slow the spread of the virus: wear masks, stay home, and limit gatherings,” Kessler said.

“We are asking Americans to participate in inaugural events from home to protect themselves, their families, friends, and communities,” he said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/530273-biden-inauguration-planners-urge-americans-to-watch-ceremony-from
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Biden inauguration planners urge Americans to watch ceremony from home
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2020, 05:19:54 pm »
LMAO..they know no one would show up...his 80mil voters can watch at home.. :silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2020, 05:21:50 pm »
 :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:  Why would I waste my time??  I have absolutely no interest; besides I'm having our carpets cleaned and don't want to puke all over them as I watch.

Seriously.  Sloe Joe and this whole situation is enough to make me puke.  :3:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2020, 05:41:43 pm »
Do we have to sit at home with our masks on?

Offline conservativevoter

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2020, 05:49:51 pm »
Not a problem for me.  I'd rather watch the special with all the Biden 'family'.  You know, the one where they all get fried ......  :yowsa:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2020, 01:43:40 am »
"Biden inauguration planners urge Americans to watch ceremony from home"

I won't be watching.
From anywhere.