Author Topic: President Trump Threatens to ‘Declassify Everything’ Related to the Democrats  (Read 620 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
President Trump Threatens to ‘Declassify Everything’ Related to the Democrats
By Jeff Charles | Dec 13, 2020 7:30 PM ET

President Donald Trump is still on the warpath. On Saturday, he posted a tweet saying that he intends to “declassify everything” regarding the Hunter Biden investigation. The president expressed his anger at the fact that Attorney General William Barr kept secret information regarding a Justice Department probe into Hunter Biden’s business dealings and finances.

Last week, Hunter Biden, the son of former Vice President Joe Biden, publicly acknowledged that he is being investigated over issues concerning his taxes and income from Burisma, a Ukrainian oil and gas company.

The Wall Street Journal reported on Friday that Barr has known about the investigation into Hunter Biden since the spring, but worked to keep the information secret from the public. “Attorney General William Barr has known about a disparate set of investigations involving Hunter Biden’s business and financial dealings since at least this spring, a person familiar with the matter said, and worked to avoid their public disclosure during the heated election campaign,” they wrote.

more
https://redstate.com/jeffc/2020/12/13/president-trump-threatens-to-declassify-everything-related-to-the-democrats-n293975
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Just do it.

Online Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online dfwgator

Less Talking, More Doing!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Less Talking, More Doing!
Four years of yammering from Trump and the DOJ and republican senators about holding people responsible, prosecuting and releasing the info on the criminals and what do we get? Just older and more mired in bullshit.

Offline Knox27

Four years of yammering from Trump and the DOJ and republican senators about holding people responsible, prosecuting and releasing the info on the criminals and what do we get? Just older and more mired in bullshit.

He will do it "in two weeks"

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
He will do it "in two weeks"

Why in 2 weeks?...I think he is just talking..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Yep.  He is back in "Blow_Hard" mode.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

I think this one thing we can be sure of, Trump will partner with HGTV to sell commemorative plates and assorted baubles to the disillusioned to shore up his Legal Fund.   :smokin:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Perhaps.  However, I don't think it is in Trump's character to just walk away after being so blatantly wronged and kicked in the butt from so many (like Barr) without getting in the last deserved "jab" if he can, especially if he feels it will in the long run benefit the American people.  If he's able to get away with declassifying certain documents and able to release them to a reliable public news person who will spread that information like wild fire -- I think he'll do it.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
   I think this one thing we can be sure of, Trump will partner with HGTV to sell commemorative plates and assorted baubles to the disillusioned to shore up his Legal Fund.   :smokin:

I think that he's going to make an absolute fortune off of writing a bibliography. I think he has a lot to share and will be able to write more than one.

Regardless of those that think he was to crass (including myself at times) his presidency will definitely be one for the history books (not the common public school history books) and I also think the way in which he was able to connect with people and draw record number crowds will be studied by future politicians.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Knox27

He is.  I was making light of his penchant to promise to do stuff "in two weeks"

Offline skeeter

I think that he's going to make an absolute fortune off of writing a bibliography. I think he has a lot to share and will be able to write more than one.

Regardless of those that think he was to crass (including myself at times) his presidency will definitely be one for the history books (not the common public school history books) and I also think the way in which he was able to connect with people and draw record number crowds will be studied by future politicians.
His biggest achievement, besides drawing the curtain back on uniparty corruption, may be showing that there is still a large, enthusiastic - and widely diverse - audience for this America First stuff.

There’ll be another charismatic character to come along and take advantage of that.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
His biggest achievement, besides drawing the curtain back on uniparty corruption, may be showing that there is still a large, enthusiastic - and widely diverse - audience for this America First stuff.

There’ll be another charismatic character to come along and take advantage of that.

That person needs to come forward NOW ... not later on.  The "movement" that Trump formed needs to be continued while we at least have that right to proclaim America comes first.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Be careful what you wish for.   Doddery Joe Biden will likely do less damage than a President Harris.   Don't forget that by objective measures she was both the most liberal member of the Senate as well as the least likely to work with Republicans.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Be careful what you wish for.   Doddery Joe Biden will likely do less damage than a President Harris.   Don't forget that by objective measures she was both the most liberal member of the Senate as well as the least likely to work with Republicans.
Biden won't do any damage at all, he's in dementia land, it's the puppet master pulling the strings that will do all the damage and Harris is fully on board with the communist puppet master pulling Joes strings. Whether we have Joe as resident or Harris doesn't matter it'll be the same load of manure we'll be buried under.

Offline skeeter

Biden won't do any damage at all, he's in dementia land, it's the puppet master pulling the strings that will do all the damage and Harris is fully on board with the communist puppet master pulling Joes strings. Whether we have Joe as resident or Harris doesn't matter it'll be the same load of manure we'll be buried under.
Exactly right. Harris is so unaccomplished, undistinguished and out of her depth it’ll be years before she’s capable of stringing more than a single sentence together in her own cabinet meeting.

As with Obama it’ll be others unseen pulling the strings.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Think I'll put this one in the Kraken file.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Exactly right. Harris is so unaccomplished, undistinguished and out of her depth it’ll be years before she’s capable of stringing more than a single sentence together in her own cabinet meeting.

As with Obama it’ll be others unseen pulling the strings.

I'm still predicting a Harris/Obama (Michael) administration with Barry running things from the sidelines.