Author Topic: Biden tears into Trump for refusing to accept the 'will of the people', calls his 'extreme' fraud cl  (Read 506 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden tears into Trump for refusing to accept the 'will of the people', calls his 'extreme' fraud claims an 'assault on democracy' and says he won by a landslide as he urges the US to 'turn the page'

President-elect Joe Biden addressed the nation Monday night from Wilmington, Delaware
    Shortly before 5:30 p.m. EST California's Electoral College votes put him over the needed 270 vote threshold to officially win the White House 
    Biden said it's 'time to turn the page' on the election, as the Electoral College confirms Monday that he's the winner 
    'In this battle for the soul of America, democracy prevailed,' Biden said
    Biden noted his own Electoral College win equaled Trump's
    He had to clear his throat repeatedly even as he denounced failed efforts
    Said not even 'an abuse of power' can extinguish the nation's flame
    Pointed out Trump's repeated legal defeats
    Blasts 'a position that refused to respect the will of the people, refused to respect the rule of law, and refused to honor our Constitution'
    Mentioned 'dozens and dozens' of legal challenges and Texas defeat at Supreme Court

By Geoff Earle, Deputy U.S. Political Editor For Dailymail.com and Nikki Schwab, Senior U.S. Political Reporter

Published: 19:52 EST, 14 December 2020 | Updated: 20:43 EST, 14 December 2020

President-elect Joe Biden delivered a forceful attack on President Donald Trump's barrage of lawsuits and claims of electoral fraud – demanding in a prime-time speech Monday that the 'will of the people' be honored.

Biden spoke from Wilmington, Delaware hours after his win in the Electoral College became official and he passed the 270 Electoral Vote threshold. But his speech was not a victory lap, but rather an effort to establish his own legitimacy while calling out Trump's relentless effort to overturn the results.

'Respecting the will of the people is at the heart of our democracy, even if we find those results hard to accept,' said Biden – alluding to Trump's refusal to concede or accept the results.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9053707/Joe-Biden-calls-respecting-people-rips-baseless-claims-election.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Did anyone catch Joe’s “forceful attack”? I missed it.

Offline LegalAmerican

Like all lefts, biden is delusional. 
-----------------------------------------------
Report: Dominion machine analyzed, and yes, it switched votes

Report: Dominion machine analyzed, and yes, it switched votes

'We now know conclusively'

WND Staff By WND Staff

Published December 4, 2020 at 8:36pm

A witness at a Georgia Senate hearing said an analysis of a Dominion voting machine found it flipped 37 votes in a tiny Georgia county from President Trump to Joe Biden.

Steve Bannon’s "War Room" reported someone testifying for the Trump team analyzed the machine.

The comments about the Georgia machine start about 52:30:

https://www.wnd.com/2020/12/report-gop- ... hed-votes/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Greg Kelly
@gregkellyusa

I only caught about 2 minutes @JoeBiden but boy he was mad !  Just like he really is! MEAN JOE —-well, Joe’s about to get a whole lot ANGRIER as soon as someone reads him the constitution and he finds out there are all kinds of ways he could still lose this

8:33 PM · Dec 14, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/gregkellyusa/status/1338658335248277506

Offline skeeter

Greg Kelly
@gregkellyusa

I only caught about 2 minutes @JoeBiden but boy he was mad !  Just like he really is! MEAN JOE —-well, Joe’s about to get a whole lot ANGRIER as soon as someone reads him the constitution and he finds out there are all kinds of ways he could still lose this

Bidens public career will end poorly. An addled old man used by the party then discarded in a year or two like a pair of old tennies.

Offline cato potatoe

So much for the conservative outreach.  We knew that was just more Obama-era gaslighting anyway.

Offline Idiot

Any thoughts on Trump actually attending the inauguration?

Offline roamer_1

Who cares, one way or the other?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
FU pedophile.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

Since over 60 dems boycotted his inauguration I say screw em.   @mrpotatohead
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
   Since over 60 dems boycotted his inauguration I say screw em.   @mrpotatohead

I'd be disappointed if he did.   OTOH, it would be nice get a few hundred thousand Trump supporters getting near the capitol, yelling "bull shit" and a 100 db.  The anger of "The Steal" should not go away.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

There's a better chance of me being cast as lead in the next Jerry Bruckheimer action picture.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Greg Kelly
@gregkellyusa

His handlers better keep him under control or he'll have an aneurism sooner than they planned. What's next tough guy Joe telling Trump to meet him outside to settle it?

Offline libertybele

Fat chance. He won't be invited.  Perhaps he'll hold a farewell rally nearby.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby  8888crybaby

Four years of #Resist and fauxny Russia Collusion & Ukraine Quid Pro Quo shamvestigations and a shampeachment have consequences.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline conservativevoter

I think Stacy Abrams has won this.  Two years and counting.  No comments from the lamestream media (lsm).   :rolling: