Author Topic: Dominion Software Intentionally Designed to Influence Election Results: Forensics Report  (Read 1071 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dominion Software Intentionally Designed to Influence Election Results: Forensics Report

By Zachary Stieber
December 14, 2020 Updated: December 14, 2020

A forensic audit of Dominion Voting Systems machines and software in Michigan showed that they were designed to create fraud and influence election results, a data firm said Monday.

“We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results,” Russell Ramsland Jr., co-founder of Allied Security Operations Group, said in a preliminary report.

“The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud. Based on our study, we conclude that The Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified,” he added.

Ramsland, a former Reagan administration official who has worked for NASA, and others from the group examined Dominion products in Antrim County earlier this month as part of an ongoing case.

more
https://www.theepochtimes.com/dominion-software-intentionally-designed-to-influence-election-results-forensics-report_3617675.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
1Allied Security Operations GroupAntrim Michigan ForensicsReportREVISED PRELIMINARY SUMMARY, v2Report Date 12/13/2020

Client: Bill Bailey Attorney: Matthew DePernoA.WHO WE ARE1.  My name is Russell James Ramsland, Jr., and I am a resident of Dallas County, Texas.  I hold an MBA from Harvard University, and a political science degree from Duke University.  I have worked with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), among other organizations, and have run businesses all over the world, many of which are highly technical in nature.  I have served on technical government panels.2.  I am part of the management team of Allied Security Operations Group, LLC, (ASOG).  ASOG is a group of globally engaged professionals who come from various disciplines to include Department of Defense, Secret Service, Department of Homeland Security, and the Central Intelligence Agency.  It provides a range of security services, but has a particular emphasis on cybersecurity, open source investigation and penetration testing of networks.  We employ a wide variety of cyber and cyber forensic analysts.  We have patents pending in a variety of applications from novel network security applications to SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) protection and safe browsing solutions for the dark and deep web. For this report, I have relied on these experts and resources

more
https://www.depernolaw.com/uploads/2/7/0/2/27029178/antrim_michigan_forensics_report_[121320]_v2_[redacted].pdf
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Ok ... this information has been known and this report verifies that information.

So ... what is being done about it??  Here we sit getting ready as a country to hand over the keys to the kingdom to one of the most corrupt people in the history of our government.

SCOTUS couldn't even be bothered to hear the case relevant to this issue.

In listening to Beck this morning he commented to "fight for the Constitution".  I agree with him.  But would recourse do we have?  We can't fight using the ballot box and we can't fight using the judicial system.

So what's left??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Polly Ticks

The allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission guidelines is of 1 in 250,000 ballots (.0008%). We observed an error rate of 68.05%. This demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity.

And I'm only on Page 3 ...
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It doesn't matter because nobody in the universe has the standing to sue.  :shrug:

(See that guy in a Vietnamese rice paddy with the funny conical hat?  He doesn't either.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

The DEMS got caught with their hands in the cookie jar once again and will not be held accountable.  Nothing new.  The only thing new is we have "supposed" additional conservatives on the bench and they wouldn't even hear the case.

We have no legal remedy, and it appears that we have no peaceful remedy? 

GA senate seats will go to the DEMS in the same corrupt fashion.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

The DEMS got caught with their hands in the cookie jar once again and will not be held accountable.  Nothing new.  The only thing new is we have "supposed" additional conservatives on the bench and they wouldn't even hear the case.

We have no legal remedy, and it appears that we have no peaceful remedy? 

GA senate seats will go to the DEMS in the same corrupt fashion.

No... This is an official audit report. This can actually get some traction... Have to see if it actually does... But now there are two separate official audits showing the same condition exists, at least nominally in both Michigan and Georgia... That could prove interstate, and once it is interstate it can go to scotus.

Online Hoodat

Dominion Software Intentionally Designed to Influence Election Results

Ya think?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Polly Ticks

It doesn't matter because nobody in the universe has the standing to sue.  :shrug:

(See that guy in a Vietnamese rice paddy with the funny conical hat?  He doesn't either.)

I hear you.  I'm just over here looking for a justice to accept the case like

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Well, that was quite the read.

:yowsa: Anyone reckon that this only happened in one Michigan county?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

:yowsa: Anyone reckon that this only happened in one Michigan county?

Nope. Not me. Still has to get interstate to matter - Unless Michigan actually does their job and calls for an all out audit within the state... Which does not seem to be forthcoming.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nope. Not me. Still has to get interstate to matter - Unless Michigan actually does their job and calls for an all out audit within the state... Which does not seem to be forthcoming.

Doesn't matter if it gets to interstate, nobody in the universe has standing to sue.   :shrug:

The fix is in, has been for awhile.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

Doesn't matter if it gets to interstate, nobody in the universe has standing to sue.   :shrug:

The fix is in, has been for awhile.

Yes, in fact, there is standing. If it can be proven that there was collusion across state lines, then the states are hauled up as a body instead of respectively. Or IOW, rather, the collusion by an outside source leaves the various states a way toward plausible deniability, and a big ol international meanie to blame it on... But either way, it is not respective states at that point, but an interstate fraud.

Said all along that's the only way it would work to send it to SCOTUS.  :shrug:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes, in fact, there is standing. If it can be proven that there was collusion across state lines, then the states are hauled up as a body instead of respectively. Or IOW, rather, the collusion by an outside source leaves the various states a way toward plausible deniability, and a big ol international meanie to blame it on... But either way, it is not respective states at that point, but an interstate fraud.

Said all along that's the only way it would work to send it to SCOTUS.  :shrug:

I have a gold-plated $100 bill that says SCOTUS will refuse to hear it either.  Looks like this:

I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

I have a gold-plated $100 bill that says SCOTUS will refuse to hear it either.  Looks like this:

:shrug:
Probably so... Or it could lead to an order to audit ALL Dominion machines everywhere to see how far the fraudulent actions actually went... And with that, if it retains the very same dynamics across all machines, that proves a central controlling entity, and that blows the lid right off it.

This is the REAL thing that the 'kraken' was purported to be.

Still a very long shot, but this has traction.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Ok ... this information has been known and this report verifies that information.

So ... what is being done about it??  Here we sit getting ready as a country to hand over the keys to the kingdom to one of the most corrupt people in the history of our government.

SCOTUS couldn't even be bothered to hear the case relevant to this issue.

In listening to Beck this morning he commented to "fight for the Constitution".  I agree with him.  But would recourse do we have?  We can't fight using the ballot box and we can't fight using the judicial system.

So what's left??
The solution is to close the State Capitol in Michigan. Nothing to see here and nobody will be present to protest either.
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/12/14/michigan-capitol-closed-due-credible-threats-violence-electors-meet/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline rustynail

Anything going on tomorrow?