Author Topic: POLL: More And More Biden Voters REGRETTING THEIR DECISION!  (Read 413 times)

rangerrebew

POLL: More And More Biden Voters REGRETTING THEIR DECISION!
« on: December 14, 2020, 03:38:00 pm »
POLL: More And More Biden Voters REGRETTING THEIR DECISION!
Uncategorized
December 12, 2020danLeave a Comment on POLL: More And More Biden Voters REGRETTING THEIR DECISION!
Generally, when new information has come to light it is perfectly fine to change your mind about things.

I have gotten up in the middle of eating dinner and left a place because it was terrible. The problem is that you cannot exactly do that in a presidential election.

There is such a thing as buyer’s remorse. We’ve all purchased something only to have it not be the thing that we were hoping for.

As many as 17 percent of those who voted for Democrat Joe Biden might have chosen differently at the polls, had they been given fair media coverage of the candidates in the weeks leading up to the election, according to a report.

Alleged election malfeasance aside, the establishment media, as expected, played a large part in interfering with the 2020 election, as was concluded by Newbusters.

https://thepatriotnation.net/poll-more-and-more-biden-voters-regretting-their-decision-2-2-2/

rangerrebew

Re: POLL: More And More Biden Voters REGRETTING THEIR DECISION!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2020, 03:40:19 pm »
Were these dead voters, illegal aliens, or proxy voters? :whistle:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2020, 01:47:35 am »
I do not accept this nonsense, whatsoever!!! Pure bullsh*t!!!  There is no excuse for a voter to claim if only I knew on anything regarding Biden.  Biden had a well established reputation of being a chronic liar if not pathological liar.  Just the notion he did not come before the American people to express his thoughts and beliefs should have been warning enough.

These very same morons are the ones that will get bent over by Biden and his communist friends, and they earned every painful moment!!!  I have zero sympathy for these dumb f*&^s!!!!!!

As the Dems destroy small business to advance their globalist agenda, and tens of millions cannot find jobs and become dependent on the government for survival, or end up in tent cities, living under bridges, etc, they earned the suffering, and anyone that voted for Biden, I suggest you do the honorable thing and exit via a high cliff.
 :yowsa:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2020, 01:55:10 am »
I do not accept this nonsense, whatsoever!!! Pure bullsh*t!!!  There is no excuse for a voter to claim if only I knew on anything regarding Biden.  Biden had a well established reputation of being a chronic liar if not pathological liar.  Just the notion he did not come before the American people to express his thoughts and beliefs should have been warning enough.

These very same morons are the ones that will get bent over by Biden and his communist friends, and they earned every painful moment!!!  I have zero sympathy for these dumb f*&^s!!!!!!

As the Dems destroy small business to advance their globalist agenda, and tens of millions cannot find jobs and become dependent on the government for survival, or end up in tent cities, living under bridges, etc, they earned the suffering, and anyone that voted for Biden, I suggest you do the honorable thing and exit via a high cliff.
 :yowsa:
Agree. Not in the mood for excuses, no mea culpas from anyone. Not from the media, not from any of the minority of voters who elected the joke of a candidate the rats ran.