Author Topic: ‘I believe we are being played’: Pharmacist’s thread about COVID 19 and seasonal flu a ‘great yet t  (Read 303 times)

rangerrebew

â€˜I believe we are being played’: Pharmacist’s thread about COVID 19 and seasonal flu a ‘great yet terrifying’ MUST-READ

Posted at 10:47 am on December 13, 2020 by Sam J.

Since Twitter has not seen fit to verify Harvey Staub we can neither confirm nor deny if this person really is Harvey or even a pharmacist BUT his thread has gotten a lot of traction on Twitter so we thought we’d share it with you, dear reader, and let you decide for yourself.

This editor is a little spooked reading through … just sayin’.

Well into flu season.

You guys know anyone who has caught the flu?

Hrm.

Keep going.

https://twitchy.com/sam-3930/2020/12/13/i-believe-we-are-being-played-pharmacists-thread-about-covid-19-and-seasonal-flu-a-great-yet-terrifying-must-read/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You guys know anyone who has caught the flu?
There is no 'flu' anymore.
Nor is there heart disease or cancer.
Everyone who has ever died ever, died from the COVID Democrat bogyman.
He's under your bed! He is in your closet!
Unless you all wear big floppy shoes and a squirting flower the COVID monster will GET YOU!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

There is no 'flu' anymore.
Nor is there heart disease or cancer.
Everyone who has ever died ever, died from the COVID Democrat bogyman.
He's under your bed! He is in your closet!
Unless you all wear big floppy shoes and a squirting flower the COVID monster will GET YOU!

Absolutely correct!

It's flu season -- take precautions as you normally would. Extra D3, C and Zinc and toss in a probiotic as well. Don't touch your face while you're out, use hand sanitizer and when you get home wash your hands!  Sanitize the counters when after you put groceries away and sanitize door knobs and light switches.  I've been doing this for years during flu season -- and now for the endless COVID season.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.