Author Topic: Abrams: Dems Will Win GA Runoffs — 1.2 Million Absentee Ballots Requested, 85,000 of Those New Voter  (Read 465 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Abrams: Dems Will Win GA Runoffs — 1.2 Million Absentee Ballots Requested, 85,000 of Those New Voters

Pam Key
13 Dec 2020

Community organizer and 2016 Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that the Democrats were going to win the two U.S. Senate seats up in Georgia’s January runoff election.

Republican incumbents Sens. David Perdue (R-GA) and Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) are facing off against Democrats Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock, respectively.

Anchor Tapper said, “Democrats have won just one of the eight statewide runoff elections held in Georgia since 1988. Some Republicans are worried that President Trump’s continued baseless claims of a rigged election might discourage their voters from showing up this time. Do you think that is real or Democratic wishful thinking?”

Abrams said, “Democrats are prepared to win this election. This is the first runoff where we have the level of investment and engagement that it takes to win a runoff. We know from the numbers we are in a good place. 1.2 million absentee ballots have been requested thus far, and just to put that into context, 1.3 million were requested for all of the general election. Of that 1.2 million, 85,000 of those applications are from voters who does not vote in the general election and disproportionately between 18 and 29 and disproportionately people of color. That signals that we understand that we may need to make a plan to vote and deliver this election.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/12/13/abrams-dems-will-win-ga-runoffs-1-2-million-absentee-ballots-requested-85000-of-those-new-voters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Closest admssion of a dim operative that the steal is sealed, as we have heard yet.

Why mess with a winning formula.  /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Closest admssion of a dim operative that the steal is sealed, as we have heard yet.

Why mess with a winning formula.  /s

...especially when you can get away with it!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Abrams is right.  The Dems have been put on notice that Republicans will do nothing to stop them from committing fraud.  Absentee ballots will not be checked for signature, address, watermark, or cross-referenced against a 'deceased' database.  Replicas of ballots will still be accepted by Dominion software, allowing the same ballot to be put through a machine hundreds of times.  And there still is not going to be any recertification of Dominion machines since they changed the software in October (as required by law).
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Abrams is right.  The Dems have been put on notice that Republicans will do nothing to stop them from committing fraud.  Absentee ballots will not be checked for signature, address, watermark, or cross-referenced against a 'deceased' database.  Replicas of ballots will still be accepted by Dominion software, allowing the same ballot to be put through a machine hundreds of times.  And there still is not going to be any recertification of Dominion machines since they changed the software in October (as required by law).

I contacted both GA senatorial GOP campaign HDQ's ., and suggested that they get volunteers to take an inventory of out of state plates at polling locations.  One responded that they were afraid it might be interpreted as doxxing.  I told them, I thought  otherwise.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

I contacted both GA senatorial GOP campaign HDQ's ., and suggested that they get volunteers to take an inventory of out of state plates at polling locations.  One responded that they were afraid it might be interpreted as doxxing.  I told them, I thought  otherwise.

Good for you.  The RNC should have people down there in droves ensuring a fair election .... they won't ...Ronna is worthless!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

...especially when you can get away with it!

The nation is hopelessly, irredeemably corrupt.

Offline Hoodat

Heck, we can't even get the Secretary of State to release the video surveillance of absentee ballot drop boxes to see if anypersons were dropping off multiple ballots (which is a violation of Georgia State Law).

I saw a car at a recount center with every left-wing sticker you can think of only to discover that the owner was there as a counter.  I notified the GOP reps that were there.  They did nothing.  Didn't even write it down.

Every time I get a text asking me to click the link to request an absentee ballot, I tell them I sold it already and then ask how I can get another one.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline bilo

When the Pub Gov. and Pub SoS do nothing to stop Biden from stealing the election it should be no surprise when the Rats prepare to do the same thing in the Senate run offs.

The economic downturn that is going to follow the leftist ascendancy is going to be terrible. The destruction of middle America is intentional. By destroying middle America financially we will be forced to become compliant like all other groups that are dependent on the federal govt.

The SCOTUS is going to regret their cowardice in not taking up the Texas case.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home