Author Topic: Don’t Let Them Get Away With It  (Read 129 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Don’t Let Them Get Away With It
« on: December 13, 2020, 03:55:55 pm »
Don’t Let Them Get Away With It

If government thinks it can control an airborne, respiratory virus, what can’t it do under the guise of an emergency?

By Jason Fertig
December 12, 2020

No, not that. The forensic investigators and lawyers can determine if there is any voter or election fraud. I’m thinking about something more under the radar.

Anyone interested in understanding the COVID-19 mess beyond the current “casedemic” needs to understand cycle threshold (Ct) and how it relates to positive COVID tests. I realize that means we are all epidemiologists now, but if we had a curious media rather than an activist one, people would not need to find this information on their own.

If your eyes are already glazing over and you’re getting the urge to refresh your social media feed, let me give the short, short version. There is a good chance that the Q-tip in the nose COVID test is too sensitive and thus returning positive tests to people who are not contagious. Unless that is addressed, the COVID-19 fascists will be able to manipulate future tests to claim undeserved credit for defeating the virus.

We hear stories about false positives (like Elon Musk or members of the Kansas City Chiefs), but this sensitivity issue is more important. Much of the disruption we all face is due to the fear of asymptomatic spread. But what if many asymptomatics are not contagious?

Let’s do an exercise called “COVID Testing for Dummies.”

more
https://amgreatness.com/2020/12/12/dont-let-them-get-away-with-it/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Don’t Let Them Get Away With It
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2020, 04:01:58 pm »
Just like what I have been saying all along.  Mask mandates are just a lob of a strawman by liberal politicans to test the waters of just what they can get away with.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Don’t Let Them Get Away With It
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2020, 05:02:27 pm »
Now they are fudging "Hospital Capacity" numbers by removing hundreds of beds from hospitals.

"We're now at almost 100% capacity!!" cry the alarmists, after removing almost 200 beds from a Yuma hospital.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: