Author Topic: The plot to remove Biden is underway  (Read 100 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The plot to remove Biden is underway
« on: December 12, 2020, 10:46:11 pm »

The plot to remove Biden is underway

By DrJohn Sat, Dec, 12th, 2020

Have you wondered why the Hunter Biden laptop story is suddenly now real?

In March I wrote a post about the plan to replace Biden. Guess what? It’s underway.

The DNC has a plan and it means replacing Biden.

In April I wrote another post

democrats are busy attacking Trump to distract you from Joe Biden’s thick China ties

On November 1 I posted this

The Biden laptop is a far bigger issue than you thought. WAY bigger

The media is typically referred to as the MSM. From my perspective they are the MFM and is how I will refer to them from now on.  I’ve said that there is no fair and objective press any longer and without one a country is not free.

Half of this country has been had. Remember when the Biden laptop story was Russian disinformation? Remember how the MFM slammed the NY Post for publishing the story? Sohrab Ahmari, the publisher of the Post is doing a well deserved tap dance on the MFM.

In the weeks before the election, these and many other outlets proved themselves decidedly incurious about all of this, even as other sources came forward to verify the allegations, and Hunter and his father refused to dispute the authenticity of the e-mails upon which The Post’s reporting was based.

In fact, the one thing the media weren’t interested in was the truth or falsity of The Post’s reporting. The message — which they all read off in unison, as if they had all received the same memo — was that the Hunter Files were “disinformation,” possibly planted by the Kremlin, and certainly not worthy of looking into.

At CNN, the same outlet now reporting on Hunter’s alleged whoopsies, reporter Alexis Benveniste published a piece headlined “The Anatomy of the New York Post’s Dubious Hunter Biden Story,” in which she triumphantly celebrated the fact that “the media world has largely ignored the Post’s Hunter Biden story.”

more
http://www.floppingaces.net/2020/12/12/the-plot-to-remove-biden-is-underway/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34