Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi: GOP Lawmakers Who Supported Texas Lawsuit ‘Brought Dishonor to the House’  (Read 377 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nancy Pelosi: GOP Lawmakers Who Supported Texas Lawsuit ‘Brought Dishonor to the House’

Hannah Bleau 12 Dec 2020

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Friday issued a statement celebrating the Supreme Court’s decision to dismiss the election case Texas lodged, concluding that the 126 Republican members of the House “brought dishonor” to the lower chamber by supporting the effort.

On Friday, the Supreme Court formally rejected Texas’s case against Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, in which the Lonestar State asserted they violated both the Electors Clause and Constitution’s Equal Protection Clause.

Pelosi praised the decision while shaming the 126 Republicans who signaled support for the suit.

“The Court has rightly dismissed out of hand the extreme, unlawful and undemocratic GOP lawsuit to overturn the will of millions of American voters,” Pelosi said in a Friday statement.

“The 126 Republican Members that signed onto this lawsuit brought dishonor to the House,” she continued. “Instead of upholding their oath to support and defend the Constitution, they chose to subvert the Constitution and undermine public trust in our sacred democratic institutions.”

Pelosi then called for lawmakers to focus on crushing the Chinese coronavirus and “end their election subversion – immediately.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/12/pelosi-gop-lawmakers-who-supported-the-texas-lawsuit-brought-dishonor-to-the-house/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online IsailedawayfromFR

But at the same time a treasonous guy like Swalwell is an upstanding congressman?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
But at the same time a treasonous guy like Swalwell is an upstanding congressman?

He can fart the 1st verse of god bless America.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Said the vindictive witch who handed out souvenir impeachment pens. What a miserable hag.

Offline PeteS in CA

Shampeachment Nan sez wut?

22222frying pan Shampeachment dishonored the House.

22222frying pan 4 years and counting of the TrumpRussia Collusion Delusion dishonored the House.

22222frying pan Five years of covering up Swillwell's infiltration by and "infiltration" of a Chinese honey trap spy dishonored the House.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
ANYTHING or anyone seeking to uphold the Constitution is a threat to all Communists!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Pelosi Accuses House Republicans Who Backed Texas Lawsuit Of Subversion
https://trendingpolitics.com/pelosi-condemns-house-republicans-for-backing-texas-lawsuit-accuses-them-of-subversion/

I try to laugh off these clowns' ridiculous hypocrisy but it is really, really hard.

Offline PeteS in CA

Shampeachment Nan sez wut?

22222frying pan Shampeachment dishonored the House.

22222frying pan 4 years and counting of the TrumpRussia Collusion Delusion dishonored the House.

22222frying pan Five years of covering up Swillwell's infiltration by and "infiltration" of a Chinese honey trap spy dishonored the House.

22222frying pan "You'll have to pass it to see what's in it."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Dishonor the house?

Funny Nan didn't mention anything about Tliab's activiely funneling her campaign finance account around like a corporate petty cash ATM.
She's the ultimate hypcritic bitch.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Pelosi needs to put her money where her big mouth is:  Refuse to seat all Republicans in January.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: