Author Topic: Joe Biden Shuns Black Lives Matter, and They Are Ticked  (Read 451 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Shuns Black Lives Matter, and They Are Ticked
« on: December 12, 2020, 04:14:28 pm »
By Bonchie | Dec 12, 2020 10:00 AM ET

Joe Biden has certainly presented himself as a unifier who is going to magically bring the country together, yet it doesn’t look like he can even bring his base together. Black Lives Matter is calling out Biden after his team has refused to respond to their requests for a meeting dating back to election night.

The Daily Caller has the report.

“Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and Rep. Cedric Richmond met with several civil rights groups yesterday. We weren’t invited,” they added. “Black life cannot wait. Creating thriving conditions for Black communities in the 21st century cannot be put on pause.”…

…“As the organization leading the largest global social justice movement, we demand a seat at the table,” Black Lives Matter wrote on Instagram. “To ignore us – and the 64,000 of you who have signed our petition – is to ignore our generation’s most pressing demands for transformative justice.”

“Let them know you’re waiting too,” the group told their 4.1 million followers. The Instagram post has since received over 94,000 likes.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2020/12/12/joe-biden-shuns-black-lives-matter-they-arent-happy-n293334
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Re: Joe Biden Shuns Black Lives Matter, and They Are Ticked
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 04:44:16 pm »

Joe Biden has certainly presented himself as a unifier who is going to magically bring the country together, yet it doesn’t look like he can even bring his base together. Black Lives Matter is calling out Biden after his team has refused to respond to their requests for a meeting dating back to election night.

The Daily Caller has the report.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2020/12/12/joe-biden-shuns-black-lives-matter-they-arent-happy-n293334

I am so damn tired of hearing about BLM.

Why are white folks obligated to give a shit about black people? Why do black people care how whites feel about them?

It is surreal. All the self-perpetuated ills afflicting the black "community" and we are marching around pleading for other races to value us. Can't blame "systemic racism" for all of our poor choices when our ancestors dealt with much worse and didn't brutalize, traumatize and disregard our own in the same fashion that we do now.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2020, 11:01:29 pm »
FeelnoPain complains (for FnP is obviously pained by this):
"I am so damn tired of hearing about BLM.
Why are white folks obligated to give a shit about black people? Why do black people care how whites feel about them?"

Something I've said before, and I'm gonna repeat, not just for you, but for anyone reading:

You may not be interested in racial/identity politics.
But racial/identity politics is very much interested IN YOU.

You'll be finding out a lot more about that, in the months and years to come.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2020, 11:21:11 pm »
Black Lives Matter is calling out Biden after his team has refused to respond to their requests for a meeting dating back to election night.

During the campaign Biden could comfortably sit back and let the media press its scurrilous "TRUMP IS RACIST" lie, knowing he would never be asked to speak about Black Lives Matter or any other controversial issue.

But now he can't run from BLM.  He can appease that radical part of his constituency at the expense of support from most of the country, or he can continue to ignore BLM and lose the "progressives."  He needs both, but he can't have both.

Identitarian Tribalists will never agree on a single hierarchy of grievance; without Trump Derangement Syndrome to unite them, the nihilistic forces the Ds have exploited will inevitably consume themselves in pressing claims of "more victimized than thou," and I hope destroy the D party while doing it.
James 1:20

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2020, 01:12:30 pm »
Well, if they toss out the Marxists and refocus on their supposed main goal of reigning in police overreach as it affects black Americans, they can come and make common cause with those of us on the right who see police overreach as a threat to the life and liberty of all Americans.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2020, 02:11:20 pm »
Why should he care? What have they done for him, in his basement?

Useful idiots are the first to go.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2020, 02:28:36 pm »
FeelnoPain complains (for FnP is obviously pained by this):
"I am so damn tired of hearing about BLM.
Why are white folks obligated to give a shit about black people? Why do black people care how whites feel about them?"

Something I've said before, and I'm gonna repeat, not just for you, but for anyone reading:

You may not be interested in racial/identity politics.
But racial/identity politics is very much interested IN YOU.

You'll be finding out a lot more about that, in the months and years to come.

People laughed at me 20 years ago at TOS, when I mentioned confederate statues would be toppled, and CW graves would be desecrated.    15 years ago, the same laughed at when I predicted reparations, and retirement account confiscation into a 1 stop Social Security System for the betterment of the entitlement class.  SJW activism has infiltrated every aspect of our lives now, like a rancid rot.

SJW-itis is a national disease.  It is now a terminal, unless we apply some form of excision soon. 
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 02:29:36 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2020, 02:31:22 pm »
Why should he care? What have they done for him, in his basement?

Useful idiots are the first to go.

Yep, Biden used BLM like the $10 hookers that they are.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2020, 02:42:13 pm »

Then let the riots begin!  Put your Molotov Cocktails where your big mouths are!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2020, 02:47:57 pm »
Well, if they toss out the Marxists and refocus on their supposed main goal of reigning in police overreach as it affects black Americans, they can come and make common cause with those of us on the right who see police overreach as a threat to the life and liberty of all Americans.

See, that's an error.  They were never "focused" on reigning in police overreach. The movement was born on the big lie that Gentle Giant Michael Brown was murdered in cold blood as his arms were raised in surrender.  The big thug had actually just robbed a convenience store when he was stopped, he broke the cop's orbital socket while making a play for his gun, and then charged the cop with his head down.

"Hands up, don't shoot" was a lie from beginning to end, and the lying press lapped it up like a cat will drink antifreeze.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2020, 03:18:27 pm »
Like this is any different from past Dem leaders? Biden got their votes and now they can go back to their streets and drugs and thuggery. That's the way Democrat Plantation works.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2020, 03:25:58 pm »
See, that's an error.  They were never "focused" on reigning in police overreach. The movement was born on the big lie that Gentle Giant Michael Brown was murdered in cold blood as his arms were raised in surrender.  The big thug had actually just robbed a convenience store when he was stopped, he broke the cop's orbital socket while making a play for his gun, and then charged the cop with his head down.

"Hands up, don't shoot" was a lie from beginning to end, and the lying press lapped it up like a cat will drink antifreeze.

The Big Lie is right. A case can be made for reforms in policing in general, but according to statistics there is no 'police overreach' at all where policing of blacks are concerned. None.

Perhaps there is/was in sentencing, but they can thank people like their new soon-to-be-supreme leader for that.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 03:27:51 pm by skeeter »