Author Topic: Climate Tits!  (Read 311 times)

rangerrebew

Climate Tits!
« on: December 12, 2020, 03:39:21 pm »

“We do not believe any group of men adequate enough or wise enough to operate without scrutiny or without criticism. We know that the only way to avoid error is to detect it, that the only way to detect it is to be free to inquire. We know that in secrecy error undetected will flourish and subvert”. – J Robert Oppenheimer.

Climate Tits!
December 11, 2020

This appeared in the Telegraph the other day. It followed a similar story in the “Independent?” last month, and another from the Telegraph a couple of years ago:

A rapidly warming climate will spell disaster for swathes of life on earth, including many bird species.

A new study reveals some birds which are dependent on specific abundant food sources at certain times of year may not be able to adapt fast enough to the change to seasonal patterns the climate crisis is bringing.

The research, by scientists at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology and Oxford University, focused on great tits’ dietary habits.

https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/2020/12/11/climate-tits/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Climate Tits!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 03:46:48 pm »
Climate Tits?  Kind of nippy?

This I gotta see.     :silly:

Better check tweeter...

« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 03:48:13 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Climate Tits!
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2020, 03:50:58 pm »

He He He!!!  He He!!  He He He!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.