Author Topic: Cuomo under consideration to become Biden's attorney general: reports  (Read 334 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cuomo under consideration to become Biden's attorney general: reports
By Sarah Polus - 12/11/20 09:21 PM EST

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) is reportedly among several candidates under consideration to become attorney general in President-elect Joe Biden's administration.

The Associated Press and Bloomberg reported Friday evening that Cuomo is among four people in the running for the top post, one of several Cabinet selections that has not yet been announced.

Others who have already been floated to lead the Department of Justice (DOJ) under Biden include former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates and Judge Merrick Garland, who was former President Obama's Supreme Court pick in 2016. Outgoing Sen. Doug Jones (D-Ala.) has also emerged as a top contender for the role.

Cuomo's office did not immediately respond to The Hill's request for comment on Friday night.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/529925-cuomo-under-consideration-to-become-bidens-attorney-general-reports
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Cuomo under consideration to become Biden's attorney general: reports
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 03:49:33 am »
An AG candidate who should be locked up for the murder of hundreds of nursing home patients due to intentional COVID-19 vector introduction?

Maybe the saddest sickest irony I have ever witnesses.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 04:00:07 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Cuomo under consideration to become Biden's attorney general: reports
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2020, 03:58:18 am »
Guido for AG?  GTFO.   Must be a joke.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.