Author Topic: Williams: Vatican Unveils Hideous Nativity Scene in Saint Peter’s Square  (Read 352 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Williams: Vatican Unveils Hideous Nativity Scene in Saint Peter’s Square

Thomas D. Williams, Ph.D. 11 Dec 2020

ROME — The Vatican uncovered its 2020 manger scene in Saint Peter’s Square Friday, leaving onlookers scattered, scandalized, and scornful.

Observers shoveled abuse upon the unfortunate spectacle, rivaling each other to come up with the most appropriate epithets to describe the appalling scene.

“Mummified Mary,” “Weeble Jesus” (after the ovate children’s toys launched by Hasbro in the 1970s), “Martians,” “toilet paper rolls,” and “astronauts” were some of the comparisons made to the cylindrical figures meant to represent the Holy Family, the Magi, and the shepherds at Bethlehem.

Others saw in one ominous figure the helmeted image of “the Mountain” from the Game of Thrones television series, while another conjured up memories of the Robot from Lost in Space:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2020/12/11/williams-vatican-unveils-hideous-nativity-scene-saint-peters-square/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The only thing that surprises me with this pope and the direction he is pushing the church is that Jesus didn't have two mommies or daddies, maybe next year he'll feel he has pushed the church far enough.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Looks like a witchcraft ritual by cave dwellers.

This pope needs retirement.  Now.

The only way out of the mess the Catholic church has made installing this guy is for Benedict to come out of retirement and issue a scathing rebuke.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 05:58:04 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline PeteS in CA

Saying this with zero sarcasm, I am saddened for Catholic believers - my brothers and sisters - who are experiencing stuff like this from the inside. They are being faithful while their leaders ... I lack kind words ...

It's a familiar sadness. A close friend in high school is the son of a Lutheran pastor and himself became a pastor in the same Lutheran denomination. That denomination and another Lutheran denomination merged to become the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA) and over the past >30 years have steadily gone crazy-liberal. My friend's congregation and many others left ELCA. While it was the right thing to do, I'm sure that separating from many friends and colleagues was painful.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.