Author Topic: The PoonFang Dossier  (Read 100 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The PoonFang Dossier
« on: December 11, 2020, 04:26:43 pm »
The PoonFang Dossier
California Democrat Eric Swalwell swoons for Chinese spy and parrots the Communist regime that sent her.
By Lloyd Billingsley
December 10, 2020

Attn: Xi Jinping, General Secretary, Communist Party of China (PRC)

Party Comrades, the American website Axios has published an extensive essay on our espionage operations in the United States. According to the essay, “a Chinese national named Fang Fang or Christine Fang, targeted up-and-coming local politicians in the Bay Area and across the country who had the potential to make it big on the national stage.” Since American media have picked up on the story, I want to set the record straight.

I did indeed operate as the article explains, and my primary target was Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Fla.), formerly a low-level prosecutor, city councilman, and a man of vast ambition who, in fact, ran for president of the United States. I was able to access his organization and help him raise money for his 2014 run for Congress. For the source of these funds, and how they were laundered, I refer you to MSS files.

To my great delight, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) put Rep. Swalwell on the House Intelligence Committee, where he enjoys access to the most sensitive secret information. I refer you to classified MSS files concerning our access to this information, but be assured that Rep. Swalwell was one of our greatest victories.

As you know, Rep. Swalwell was one of the loudest voices against our Main Enemy, Donald Trump, accusing him of crimes with no evidence whatsoever. On the other hand, Rep. Swalwell has faithfully repeated our propaganda practically word for word, and I find no case where he openly disagreed with our position, criticized our human rights record, and so forth.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2020/12/10/the-poonfang-dossier/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Re: The PoonFang Dossier
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2020, 04:29:19 pm »
PoonFang?  Can we say that?