Author Topic: Senate Republicans Can’t Be Bothered With Election Cheating  (Read 215 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senate Republicans Can’t Be Bothered With Election Cheating
Begging those same voters to keep them in power adds insult to injury.
By Julie Kelly
December 10, 2020

The Republican attorney general of Texas has filed a compelling case that details shocking evidence of election fraud in four swing states that Joe Biden allegedly won last month. The lawsuit, subsequently backed by 19 of Ken Paxton’s Republican counterparts, now sits before the U.S. Supreme Court.

Paxton’s pleading should erase any doubt that election officials—in some cases, unelected bureaucrats with no accountability to voters—in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Georgia usurped the constitutional authority of their respective state legislatures to break the rules and tip the results in favor of Biden.

As I wrote here, “the suit asks the court to declare that the four states ‘administered the 2020 presidential election in violation of the Electors Clause and the Fourteenth Amendment’ and essentially nullify any presidential electors appointed in those states.” Doctored certification envelopes, lax signature verification, illegal distribution of mail-in ballot applications, and absentee votes processed before the legal start date are just a few examples of documented unlawfulness in the four defendant states.

Tens of millions of Trump voters are livid as new evidence of flagrant election abuses are revealed each day. Nearly three-quarters of Republicans do not trust the election’s outcome, according to a poll taken before the Texas filing. During a raucous campaign rally in Georgia last weekend headlined by the president, thousands of Georgians chanted “fight for Trump!” sending a not-so-subtle message to the state’s milquetoast incumbent Republican senators facing a contentious run-off on January 5: It’s time to buck up.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2020/12/10/senate-republicans-cant-be-bothered-with-election-cheating/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Senate Republicans Can’t Be Bothered With Election Cheating
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2020, 04:56:46 pm »
This fraudulent "election" has driven the RINOS out of their spider holes, for all to see. :yowsa:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2020, 07:24:22 pm »
This fraudulent "election" has driven the RINOS out of their spider holes, for all to see. :yowsa:

:yowsa: But many of us were already aware of this one.

“I read just a summary of [Paxton’s lawsuit], and I frankly struggle to understand the legal theory,” Senator John Cornyn (R-Texas)
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2020, 07:40:33 pm »
:yowsa: But many of us were already aware of this one.

We were, indeed.  The bright light that is illuminating the cockroaches is revealing a lot of RINOs we did not know about.  In AZ, the GOP Speaker of the Legislature and AG were just unmasked, for example.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2020, 08:01:07 pm »
We were, indeed.  The bright light that is illuminating the cockroaches is revealing a lot of RINOs we did not know about.  In AZ, the GOP Speaker of the Legislature and AG were just unmasked, for example.

The lion's share are fluffing their credz, having bet on which way the wind is blowing... Bet money that the majority of them become ferociously to the right the minute the wind starts blowing the other way.

Still, what it should make apparent is the fallacy of 'going to war with the army you have'... As the army you have is no better than your enemy.

One should always, always vote Conservative. If that were always applied, and had been always applied, the 'army you have' now would look a whole lot different than it does.