Author Topic: "Texas" vs Biden Election Corruption  (Read 267 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
"Texas" vs Biden Election Corruption
« on: December 11, 2020, 02:26:49 am »
Faith and Freedom Daily 12/10/2020

Monday, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton filed a pleading with the United States Supreme Court in a way that has attracted some very astute legal minds.

Texas claims the processes followed in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, and Wisconsin in this year's election were unconstitutional and the results in those states should be negated.

The US Supreme Court has asked these four states to respond by 3 PM (ET) Thursday, December 10.

That's today.

President Trump tweeted: "This is the big one," we will be intervening with Texas...Our country needs a victory."

The takeaway.

The wisdom of this motion, in my opinion, is that it avoids addressing the mountain of detailed voter fraud which would take months, even years to fully investigate---much of which I believe to be true based on my own research.

However, this Texas motion specifically addresses one issue---the "Elector's Clause" which states that each state legislature has authority and anyone else who changes the rules are in violation of the "Clause", therefore in violation of the Constitution.

People other than the state legislature made changes to the election process in each state named in the Texas motion. The Supreme Court will not want to act on this case because of it's enormous consequence.

Should they not rule, they will have allowed the corruption sworn to by hundreds, maybe thousands of American citizens who have reported---under oath-- corruption they personally witnessed.

More: http://blog.faithandfreedom.us/2020/12/texas-vs-biden-election-corruption.html