Author Topic: Rush: What Are You Gonna Do If Trump Doesn’t Win?  (Read 1010 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: What Are You Gonna Do If Trump Doesn’t Win?
« on: December 10, 2020, 08:55:51 pm »

What Are You Gonna Do If Trump Doesn’t Win?

Dec 10, 2020

RUSH: Here’s Regine in Ft. Lauderdale. I’m glad you called. You’re up first today. Hi.

CALLER: Hi, Rush. Let’s bottom line what’s going on. The bottom line is the American people have been betrayed and abused. Let’s look at this. The election happened. The people wanted Donald J. Trump, that was the popular vote. You know what? That didn’t happen, and that was right hook number one. Then we find out there’s election fraud, Dominion and all the nonsense at the polling, that was the right hook number two.

The next punch in the gut was all this corruption, the Bang Bang, the RINOs. We have been failed, and we know it. We’re not stupid. And, you know what? If the Supreme Court doesn’t uphold the law of the land and take the Texas case and rule as it should, you know what? The people are not happy. And you know what? This is not Republican versus liberals and 50-50 or 51-49. That is total crap. The majority of this was country are conservatives, and they love what Donald Trump has been doing. And we don’t want it to go any further than that.

I don’t want to talk about liberals and how they have a say in this and they have a say in that. The mainstream media would this propaganda makes it seem like the liberals are this mighty force. It’s total crap. So the best thing about this election was, A, these things slithered out from under the rocks. Okay, the demon cast, we know who they were. Now we got the RINOs, the turncoats, people that we’ve elected to represent us as Republicans, we know who they are now. That’s beautiful. The corruption’s coming out.

And, you know what? It’s about time that the veil was lifted and we know who all the scumbags are. So my question is, sir, you were talking about secession, what do you think the American people are gonna do when you have the majority of the country and now everything’s leaking out, what do you think the people are gonna do or should we do?

RUSH: Well, I didn’t know that we were gonna get to a question because you were being very comprehensive in what you think.

CALLER: I mean, you’re the expert but, I mean, I just wanted to say that I just feel like it’s —

RUSH: Well, I know. I am the expert. But you all are treated to my opinions here countless times a day. You’ve just had a good riff here on what you think the American people wanted, what they did, what their express desires are, and you think that they’ve had an election stolen from them. So, given everything you said, what do you think people are gonna do?

CALLER: Well, you know what? I’m in Fort Lauderdale now, but I live in northwest Florida. And it’s Trump company. It’s conservative. And guess what? We go to the church. And we’re nice to one another, and you know what we’re respectful, it doesn’t matter your race, it doesn’t matter your color, and it doesn’t matter your religion. We treat people like human beings.

But, you know, I don’t know who people are supposed to do. You know, you hear people, oh, we’re gonna take up arms, we’re gonna do this, we’re gonna do that. But it’s gonna be a problem. And I’ll tell you something else, if the Supreme Court, which is the highest court in the land, does not uphold constitutional law, which is the highest law in the land, then what the hell’s gonna happen in the lower courts? Why the hell should I be a law-abiding citizen?

RUSH: Yeah, these are all valid questions. But you’re not answering the question and time is dwindling. What do you think people are gonna do? If everybody agreed with you, if a majority, anyway, not represented by the election results because everybody sitting here today we’re being told that Biden won, it’s only a matter of time, Trump’s got no choice, Texas case going nowhere, no case going anywhere, Biden’s gonna be the next president for a couple minutes before they get Kommie in there, what do you think people are gonna do?

CALLER: You know what? I wish I could answer that question. I wish I had better answer. Not gonna say something stupid on national radio. But I wish I knew. I wish I knew there was something we could do. What we gonna boycott — first of all, the mainstream media —

RUSH: No, but see, you started out, you started out, the American people have had it, we’ve had it, we’ve been jobbed, we know it. We’ve had election taken away from us. We know it. We wanted Trump. We love Trump. Trump loves us, blah, blah, blah. The odds are, using intelligence guided by experience, the odds are nobody’s gonna do anything. You say I’m the expert. Now I’m up against it on time.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: You know, we ought to turn this into a game. What are you gonna do if Trump does not win this election? If the Supreme Court does not take the case, if whatever you’re expecting to happen does not happen, what are you going to do? ‘Cause that’s what every call I’ve had the last two days is adding up to. What’s gonna happen? What are we gonna do? What are the American people gonna do?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Rush: What Are You Gonna Do If Trump Doesn’t Win?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2020, 08:58:26 pm »
Trump won the popular vote? What is this guy smoking?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2020, 09:07:21 pm »
Trump won the popular vote? What is this guy smoking?

Was that supposed to be satirical??  We're looking at losing our Republic ... and that IS a dose of reality.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2020, 10:47:26 pm »
We are not going to lose the Republic.  The GOP and conservatives did fine in election after election.  The Dems will do something stupid like shut down the economy and the House may flip as soon as 2022.

This was not a rejection of Republicans, conservatives or even Trumpism.  It was a loud and personal rejection of one man.

Rush is right though that Harris will be President within a year.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2020, 10:51:12 pm »
We are not going to lose the Republic.  The GOP and conservatives did fine in election after election.  The Dems will do something stupid like shut down the economy and the House may flip as soon as 2022.

This was not a rejection of Republicans, conservatives or even Trumpism.  It was a loud and personal rejection of one man.

California was a swing state 30 years ago. Do you consider California a representative republic right now?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 10:54:54 pm by skeeter »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2020, 10:57:04 pm »
California was a swing state 30 years ago. Do you consider California a representative republic right now?

California can secede for all I care.  But I'm hoping they rise up and depose that fascist Newsome.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 10:58:02 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2020, 11:02:57 pm »
California can secede for all I care.  But I'm hoping they rise up and depose that fascist Newsome.

Here I'll help - no its not a republic in any sense of the term anymore. Its a one party state with a rat super-duper majority in its legislature. It is corrupt as hell and seems to be a wholly owned subsidiary of the PRC.

There is NO WAY the GOP can or will re-emerge, not in our lifetimes.

And if you'll care to look it is the model for the rats at the national level. Biden is busy stuffing corrupt California rat hacks throughout his cabinet.

So, yes, our republic is very much in danger. You need to wake the heck up.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2020, 11:03:36 pm »
Did I just see Rush wave the white flag?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2020, 07:05:45 pm »
Was that supposed to be satirical??  We're looking at losing our Republic ... and that IS a dose of reality.

Trump lost the popular vote by a couple of million votes. Why did Rush say Trump won the popular vote? Even the Stop the Steal folks seem to acknowledge that.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2020, 07:32:33 pm »
---------------------------
The Wise of history paused & reflected before putting pen to paper; then offered an opinion.
We moderns, who insist "we are the greatest (beyond hysterical)" encourage ridiculous wind-bags such as Limbaugh to preach/pontificate daily about zero of consequence, blathering incessantly about absolutely nothing.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 03:37:08 am by Absalom »

Offline Knox27

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2020, 07:37:26 pm »
Here I'll help - no its not a republic in any sense of the term anymore. Its a one party state with a rat super-duper majority in its legislature. It is corrupt as hell and seems to be a wholly owned subsidiary of the PRC.

There is NO WAY the GOP can or will re-emerge, not in our lifetimes.

And if you'll care to look it is the model for the rats at the national level. Biden is busy stuffing corrupt California rat hacks throughout his cabinet.

So, yes, our republic is very much in danger. You need to wake the heck up.

I disagree.  Look at how states voted 50 or 60 years ago.  Its normal and natural they go from one side to another...California was solidly red once. Its foolish to give up on it.  Sure, not in 2024, but in 2 generations it shouldn't be surprising to see it go right. 

Some people believe in the genetic fallacy.  Which is...a fallacy...

• Technical
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2020, 08:38:26 pm »
I disagree.  Look at how states voted 50 or 60 years ago.  Its normal and natural they go from one side to another...California was solidly red once. Its foolish to give up on it. 

I agree 100%. You may not like Trump but he won states thought outside our reach.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2020, 09:10:25 pm »
A suggestion to any and all who want us to reclaim our heritage/legacy:
CEASE PROMOTING THE NOSTRUM THAT THE
SOLUTION LIES IN BETTER POLITICS/POLITICIANS!!!
In fact, the solution to our malaise lies in recovering Principles
we have forgotten/ignored for at least a century!!!