Author Topic: Pennsylvania AG calls Ted Cruz a 'sad sack' after Trump asks for his help in Texas lawsuit  (Read 1072 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pennsylvania AG calls Ted Cruz a 'sad sack' after Trump asks for his help in Texas lawsuit
By Jordan Williams - 12/10/20 12:25 PM EST

Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro (D) called Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) a “sad sack” after President Trump asked him to argue Texas’ election lawsuit to the Supreme Court.

During an interview on CNN, Chris Cuomo asked Shapiro what he thought of Cruz reportedly agreeing to argue the case to the Supreme Court, should the court decide to hear it.

"He has proven himself to be neither a genius in the law or a genius, frankly, in terms of an EQ,” Shapiro said of Cruz. “He is a sad sack.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/529651-pennsylvania-ag-calls-ted-cruz-a-sad-sack-after-trump-calls-for-his-help
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline rustynail

Well that put Cruz in his place.  How can he ever show his face again?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It'll be fun to watch if the Sad Sack eats the AG's sack lunch...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Well that put Cruz in his place.  How can he ever show his face again?

Cruz is a poopy head and he's stupid. How compelling.

Obviously many rats never left the playground. I guess their supporters require no more of them.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
How many cases has little Josh argued in front of the USSC and won? After he racks up a few of those he can try and critique Cruz.

Offline Victoria33

It'll be fun to watch if the Sad Sack eats the AG's sack lunch...
@Cyber Liberty

Cruz has a type of stutter, one of these: stammer · stumble · speak haltingly · falter · flounder · hesitate · pause · halt · blunder.

What he does is stop his sentence, quickly repeat words, like a stammer/flounder/hesitate thingy, then goes back to fully speaking; then does it over again and keeps doing that until he is finished speaking.  At one university I went to, I needed a selective course so took Public Speaking.  There is no way Cruz could get past that instructor with this stammer/whatever. 

That course I took was many years ago - the instructor thought I would be great at demonstrating home products.  Maybe that was the beginning of my talent for instructing/demonstrating election law to Republicans.

I wish Cruz could stop doing that.  Surely, he knows he does it.  He presented cases for Texas at the Supreme Court - I wonder if he had this stammer (whichever it is among those words) in earlier years when he presented to the Supreme Court. 

Trump wants Cruz to present the case to the Supreme Court.

Bet you a nickel, if the Supreme Court goes forward with this case and Cruz does the presenting, and the case loses, Trump will blame Cruz's speech problem as the reason for the loss.

Offline rustynail

What a stretch.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Cruz has a type of stutter, one of these: stammer · stumble · speak haltingly · falter · flounder · hesitate · pause · halt · blunder.

What he does is stop his sentence, quickly repeat words, like a stammer/flounder/hesitate thingy, then goes back to fully speaking; then does it over again and keeps doing that until he is finished speaking.  At one university I went to, I needed a selective course so took Public Speaking.  There is no way Cruz could get past that instructor with this stammer/whatever. 

That course I took was many years ago - the instructor thought I would be great at demonstrating home products.  Maybe that was the beginning of my talent for instructing/demonstrating election law to Republicans.

I wish Cruz could stop doing that.  Surely, he knows he does it.  He presented cases for Texas at the Supreme Court - I wonder if he had this stammer (whichever it is among those words) in earlier years when he presented to the Supreme Court. 

Bet you a nickel, if the Supreme Court goes forward with this case and Cruz does the presenting, and the case loses, Trump will blame Cruz's speech problem as the reason for the loss.

Doesn't matter to me.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@Cyber Liberty

@Victoria33

????

No offense, and in respect...

Cruz has won SCOTUS cases, considered one of the leading constitional scholars in the nation, and is a feared debater, (a college debate champion no less).  I've had those same tedious mundane Speech 101/02 classes too.  They are designed, styled and configured to build robots who sound monotonously dull  on the radio. 

What you are calling hitches and flaws in Cruz' speech are effective means of meter to get his POV across effectively.  Under your theory, Jimmy Stewart should have been be a shit shoveling drone somewhere instead of being an iconic actor.  The voices of Rod Serling and John Wayne would fail your litmus test too.

I mean, if you really think Cruz is an ineffective speaker, then why is his Pod Cast, among the leaders in this industry?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 07:58:17 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33  Cruz has won SCOTUS cases, considered one of the leading constitional scholars in the nation, and is a feared debater, (a college debate champion no less).  I've had those same tedious mundane Speech 101/02 classes too.  They are designed, styled and configured to build robots who sound monotonously dull  on the radio.   What you are calling hitches and flaws in Cruz' speech are effective means of meter to get his POV across effectively.  Under your theory, Jimmy Stewart should have been be a shit shoveling drone somewhere instead of being an iconic actor.  The voices of Rod Serling and John Wayne would fail your litmus test too. I mean, if you really think Cruz is an ineffective speaker, then why is his Pod Cast, among the leaders in this industry?
@catfish1957

I am from Texas and have been at Cruz campaigns, heard him speak many times.  I know he had cases at the Supreme Court while he was our main attorney when Greg Abbott was our Attorney General.  If you hear him speak now, you will hear the verbal problem he has.  It is off putting to hear it.  Perhaps when he is reading from a script, that verbal problem is not there.

I will try to find him making a talk, and post it to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
@catfish1957

I am from Texas and have been at Cruz campaigns, heard him speak many times.  I know he had cases at the Supreme Court while he was our main attorney when Greg Abbott was our Attorney General.  If you hear him speak now, you will hear the verbal problem he has.  It is off putting to hear it.  Perhaps when he is reading from a script, that verbal problem is not there.

Also, a Texan, and attended his early primary rallies in his first senatorial bid.

I have listened to plenty of his pod casts, and don't discern the same flaws.  Sometimes he might come off a little condescending, but that is just is his style.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 10:57:11 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Shapiro couldn't hold Cruz's jock strap.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@catfish1957

So am I and haven't heard anything you you're claiming.

I'll never understand what it is you have against Reagan style Conservatives.  Trump I get to a point.  But not someone that's a Rock Ribbed Conservative like Cruz.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I remember 2016 clearly, when the quack Psychology Today magazine wrote an article saying Ted Cruz can't be elected because of the shape of his mouth.  This is the level we've been operating at ever since.
I will NOT comply.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

@Cyber Liberty

I see no indication that this has ever negatively affected his results, and his results is what matter.

And you are a real risk-taker with a three-if statement betting a nickel.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 01:49:18 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

@catfish1957

And I have been over a friend's house in Bellaire and met him while he was in his runoff with  Dewhurst.

Extremely well versed, polite and impressive in his speech.

You really need to find another line of attack 'cause that one is not a winner for you.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Oh, so now he's not Lyin' Ted anymore?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline skeeter

Since Trump has asked him to represent his interests in court I guess not. IMO this is a positive development. We should all pull together now, donchya think?

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Nope.  Now he's Stutterin' Ted
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

TTIUWP

* At least he got Chip Roy and Kellyanne a Gig.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.