Author Topic: My Prediction: If Joe Biden Is Sworn in, the Investigation of Hunter Biden Will Lead to Joe's Resign  (Read 327 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
My Prediction: If Joe Biden Is Sworn in, the Investigation of Hunter Biden Will Lead to Joe's Resignation
By Shipwreckedcrew | Dec 10, 2020 8:30 AM ET

There is no “happy ending” to this story for the Biden family.  Joe Biden has wanted to be President for 45 years — maybe more — and if he makes it to January 21, 2021, he may actually realize that dream.

The revelation yesterday by Hunter Biden that his attorney has been advised by the US Attorney’s Office in Delaware that he is under investigation offers little in the way of specifics, but an informed view of this acknowledgment reveals some practical issues that are of profound significance — in ways that are not good for Joe Biden.  Such notification likely came by way of a “Target Letter”, which is the kind of “overt step” that would have been against DOJ Policy during the self-imposed “quiet period” leading up to the election.

First, Hunter Biden’s public statement claims that his taxes are under investigation.  That is likely true, but the fact that the investigation is located in the US Attorney’s Office for Delaware means this is not just a tax case.

Cases that are limited to issues of tax evasion — failure to report income, or inappropriate use of tax avoidance schemes or other filing crimes — are normally handled by the Tax Division of the Justice Department.  The reason for this is to promote consistency across the country in the criminal prosecution of tax crimes.  If decisions on tax cases were left in the hands of the 93 US Attorneys in federal judicial districts across the country, it is almost a certainty that taxpayers in different parts of the country would receive different treatment at the hands of prosecutors.  Centralizing the decision-making and handling of tax cases in one Division of DOJ provides consistent application of prosecutorial standards.

more
https://redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2020/12/10/my-prediction-if-joe-biden-is-sworn-in-the-investigation-of-hunter-biden-will-lead-to-his-resignation-n291896
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This story will go dark unless the Dems want to get rid of Biden after the inauguration.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm betting that if Slow Joe gets sworn in,the case against Hunter just disappears.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

I'm betting that if Slow Joe gets sworn in,the case against Hunter just disappears.

Exactly right.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

This story will go dark unless the Dems want to get rid of Biden after the inauguration.

That's a possibility as well, but he's not all there mentally so they have that option too; making Joe the obvious perfect globalist/DEM candidate that they needed.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 04:37:16 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
But Wait!

There's more!

https://pjmedia.com/election/bryan-preston/2020/10/22/bombshell-hunter-biden-email-names-sen-kamala-harris-others-as-key-contacts-for-joint-venture-with-china-belt-and-road-company-n1077890

Hunter Biden Email Names Kamala Harris, Others as Key Contacts for 'Joint Venture' With China Energy Co.

The email is at: https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2020/10/2017-05-15-12.56-Phase-one-domestic-contacts_projects-Memo-re-key-phase-one-domestic-contacts.pdf

Now, this is old news, in a way, the e-mail dates to May of 2017, but it just might explain why the trailing candidate for POTUS from the field, with some ~2% of the primary vote was selected for the VP slot. (and ties in a few 'favorites' to likely candidates for collusion with the Chinese)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats are gonna hold the Bidens to justice, right after they jail hitlery.  HOLD YER BREATH!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline PeteS in CA

I doubt it. Most likely, the investigations will be quietly squashed. "Best" case, Joe says, "Oh bleep! I didn't know he was this bad!" and hypo-vehiculates Hunter. Brazening through @#$% is Dem SOP.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
mystery opined:
"This story will go dark unless the Dems want to get rid of Biden after the inauguration."

Maybe the dem-communists will USE IT to usher ol' white Joe out the door when they decide he's no longer needed.

And... until then... they will hold the "threat of using it" over his head like the sword of Damocles to ensure he says and does whatever they want him to.

Then again, Joe could issue a pardon for Hunter, himself, and his brother James...