Author Topic: Eric Swalwell, a Chinese ‘honeytrap’ and FBI double standards By Post Editorial Board  (Read 225 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Eric Swalwell, a Chinese ‘honeytrap’ and FBI double standards

By Post Editorial Board

December 9, 2020 | 7:21pm | Updated

Rep. Eric Swalwell cut off contact with a young woman allegedly spying for China as soon as the FBI gave him a defensive briefing alerting him to the situation. Why didn’t the FBI give Team Trump the same option — instead of spying on it?

Fang Fang, a k a Christine Fang, got close to several politicians, especially in the Bay Area, from 2011 to 2015, only to abruptly leave the country as the FBI was closing in. US officials believe China’s Ministry of State Security, its main civilian spy agency, sent her here to collect intelligence and gain influence with up-and-coming politicians.

Since Democrats dominate Bay Area politics, she focused on officials such as Swalwell, starting when he was a Dublin City councilman and continuing after he won election to Congress in 2012. She turned out to have a good eye for talent: The congressman became a member of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence in 2015, getting the lead role in the subcommittee on CIA oversight.

Axios reports Fang had sexual relationships with at least two Midwestern mayors; Swalwell won’t say whether he slept with the honeytrap. He interacted with her at a number of public events over the years, and she was a fundraising bundler for his 2014 re-election campaign. She even helped place an intern in his office.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/12/09/eric-swalwell-a-chinese-honeytrap-and-fbi-double-standards/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

My question is whether the Chinese spy assigned to Feinstein for 20 years had to have sex with her?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
My question is whether the Chinese spy assigned to Feinstein for 20 years had to have sex with her?

THAT would definitely be above and beyond the call of duty! :3:
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 03:52:42 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Since he lasted 20 years with her ... I'm going to guess the answer is "No"  :laugh:  @mountaineer

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Do Chicom spies get Hazardous duty pay?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.