Author Topic: Ted Cruz says he is 'disappointed' in SCOTUS decision not to hear Pennsylvania election case  (Read 471 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ted Cruz says he is 'disappointed' in SCOTUS decision not to hear Pennsylvania election case
by Michael Lee
 | December 09, 2020 12:59 PM

Sen. Ted Cruz expressed disappointment that the Supreme Court opted not to hear a case brought by the Pennsylvania GOP challenging the election results in the state.

“I’m disappointed the Court decided not to hear the case challenging the election results in PA,” the Texas Republican said in a statement posted to Twitter. “This appeal filed raised important & serious legal issues, & I believe the Court had a responsibility to ensure our elections follow the law & the Constitution.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ted-cruz-says-he-is-disappointed-in-scotus-decision-not-to-hear-pennsylvania-election-case
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Wait till he sees what happens to the Texas case.

Offline HighlyEsteemedSir

Given the single sentence rejection by the SCOTUS to not hear the Pennsylvania case, it seems unlikely the case in Texas will be successful. 

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'm wonderin' if the Supreme Court knew the "Texas case" was coming at them anyway, and decided that whatever attention they were going to pay to the issue, and whatever decision they would render, would be better spent on the more important issues that have been raised by Texas and are now supported by at least 18 additional states...?

Online libertybele

Given the single sentence rejection by the SCOTUS to not hear the Pennsylvania case, it seems unlikely the case in Texas will be successful.

That is a distinct possibility ... but other states are now suing.  According to an article posted earlier ... Trump has asked Cruz to argue the TX case ... we shall see what happens.

One thing I am very certain of is that Trump and Cruz are two very dynamic people who have both put country first. I can see them together forming a NEW conservative party.

I think by now Cruz knew long ago it was game over if Biden won -- and likely the GOP will likely lose the Senate.  He knows then that his time as a U.S. Senator is limited....along with every other GOP Senator and Congressmen.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 01:57:08 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

I'm wonderin' if the Supreme Court knew the "Texas case" was coming at them anyway, and decided that whatever attention they were going to pay to the issue, and whatever decision they would render, would be better spent on the more important issues that have been raised by Texas and are now supported by at least 18 additional states...?

I would really like to think so.  This is a huge disappointment, but truth be known the liberals hate Cruz just as much as they hate Trump. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.