Author Topic: (Video) Jay Sekulow Show: Update on Texas Lawsuit in the SC  (Read 421 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

(Video) Jay Sekulow Show: Update on Texas Lawsuit in the SC
« on: December 09, 2020, 06:33:58 pm »
Jay Sekulow Show:  Update on Texas Lawsuit in the SC
Dec 9, 2020

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhVRkTWAGkA

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: (Video) Jay Sekulow Show: Update on Texas Lawsuit in the SC
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2020, 06:36:20 pm »
Good discussion. 

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2020, 06:40:11 pm »
Good discussion.

I'm hearing conflicting reports that SCOTUS has decided to not rule on this.  Do we know anything definitively at this point?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2020, 06:52:58 pm »
I'm hearing conflicting reports that SCOTUS has decided to not rule on this.  Do we know anything definitively at this point?
If they don't, then you can likely kiss Texas bye bye for staying a part of this country.

And to not rule on it in spite of a dozen states climbing on board will certainly mean we will not be alone in our flight from the strangulation.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2020, 07:07:45 pm »

Well, Sekulow's team discussed Alito and Thomas' previous opinions that the Supreme Court has to take a case where one state is suing another (for anything) because the Supreme Court is their ONLY court.

They discussed docketing + request for a response from the defendants = acceptance of the case.

They went on to a pretty lengthy discussion of the possible remedies with all agreeing the SC will not decide the outcome of the election.  They would find for Texas (yea or nay).  Texas essentially says the four states conducted an illegal election by not following the constitution.  If it's "nay" for Texas, it's over.  It means the four defendant states conducted legal elections in accordance with the Constitution.  (Remember, this suit is not about fraud)

If it's "yea" for Texas -- it means the court agrees that those four defendant state elections were illegal and this disenfranchised voters in those four states and all others.  The court would most likely say to those legislatures:  Fix it.  Choose your electors with the understanding if the legislatures cannot and no one reaches 270 electoral votes this election goes to the House of Representatives for one vote one state.

The discussion was pretty good .... it's about an hour.  It's also broadcast over radio so it's not something someone has to sit and watch. 

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2020, 07:14:29 pm »
Well, Sekulow's team discussed Alito and Thomas' previous opinions that the Supreme Court has to take a case where one state is suing another (for anything) because the Supreme Court is their ONLY court.

They discussed docketing + request for a response from the defendants = acceptance of the case.

They went on to a pretty lengthy discussion of the possible remedies with all agreeing the SC will not decide the outcome of the election.  They would find for Texas (yea or nay).  Texas essentially says the four states conducted an illegal election by not following the constitution.  If it's "nay" for Texas, it's over.  It means the four defendant states conducted legal elections in accordance with the Constitution.  (Remember, this suit is not about fraud)

If it's "yea" for Texas -- it means the court agrees that those four defendant state elections were illegal and this disenfranchised voters in those four states and all others.  The court would most likely say to those legislatures:  Fix it.  Choose your electors with the understanding if the legislatures cannot and no one reaches 270 electoral votes this election goes to the House of Representatives for one vote one state.

The discussion was pretty good .... it's about an hour.  It's also broadcast over radio so it's not something someone has to sit and watch.

Thanks for the update.   :patriot:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.