Author Topic: Poll: Just A Quarter Of Republicans Accept Election Outcome  (Read 279 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Poll: Just A Quarter Of Republicans Accept Election Outcome
« on: December 09, 2020, 05:54:00 pm »
A solid majority of Americans trust that the results of the 2020 presidential election are accurate, but only about a quarter of Republicans do, according to a new NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist survey.

Sixty-one percent say they trust the results, including two-thirds of independents, but just 24% of Republican respondents say they accept the results.

Nonetheless, President-elect Joe Biden is set to take office Jan. 20, and the coronavirus pandemic will be a central focus. On that front, Americans largely have confidence in Biden's ability to handle the crisis, and the number saying they'll take a vaccine when it comes available has risen over the past few months. But skepticism about a vaccine is driven by Republicans, particularly Republican women.

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/09/944385798/poll-just-a-quarter-of-republicans-accept-election-outcome
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: Poll: Just A Quarter Of Republicans Accept Election Outcome
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2020, 05:54:32 pm »
Just popped up in my Apple alerts.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Poll: Just A Quarter Of Republicans Accept Election Outcome
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2020, 06:04:45 pm »
A thread from a Gallup poll that I posted a few days ago. In that poll, the number was 17%.  Just more confirmation that conservatives and most of the GOP are seeing past the MSM whitewash!!!!

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,422110.0.html
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.