Author Topic: Joe Biden Continues to Promise What Trump Has Already Done on Coronavirus  (Read 230 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Continues to Promise What Trump Has Already Done on Coronavirus

Joel B. Pollak9 Dec 202019
3:50

Former Vice President Joe Biden made several promises about the coronavirus pandemic Tuesday that repeated policies already enacted under President Donald Trump.

In a press conference in Wilmington, Delaware, Biden introduced the members of his health policy team. They included Dr. Anthony Fauci, who has been a controversial member of Trump’s team as well.

But Fauci was not the only part of Trump’s effort that Biden intends to recycle upon assuming the duties of office.

Biden said:

My first 100 days is going to require, I’m going to ask for a masking plan. Everyone for the first 100 days of my administration to wear a mask. It will start with my signing an order on day one to require masks where I can under the law, like federal buildings, interstate travel on planes, trains and buses. I’ll also be working with the governors and mayors to do the same in their states and their cities. We’re going to require masks wherever possible.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/09/joe-biden-continues-to-promise-what-trump-has-already-done-on-coronavirus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34