Author Topic: MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough Says The Republican Party Needs To Be ‘Destroyed’  (Read 148 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough Says The Republican Party Needs To Be ‘Destroyed’

December 8, 2020 By Jordan Davidson

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough called for unity and bipartisanship, and in the same conversation, stated that he believes the Trump-era Republican Party doesn’t “deserve to survive.”

“I want the party to die,” Scarborough told hosts Saagar Enjeti and Marshall Kosloff on the Realignment podcast.

Scarborough, who is promoting his new book on Harry Truman and the future of the Republican party, simultaneously claimed he is “a small-government conservative,” but that the current GOP “has no future” and needs to be “destroyed.”

“Donald Trump is a racist. He’s a bigot, he’s fascist and my Republican friends and I can still call them friends. I can have friends that I disagree with politically, but my Republican friends that I used to work with have remained silent through the racism, through the fascism, through the breaching of constitutional norms,” Scarborough said. “I hope they go the way the Whig party. And I, I don’t think they deserve anything more than a complete and total collapse.”

Kosloff pointed out that the former Republican congressman preached unity and politicians working across the aisle earlier in the episode, but was now calling the GOP racist and fascist. Scarborough, however, saw no flaws in his logic.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/08/msnbcs-joe-scarborough-says-the-republican-party-needs-to-be-destroyed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Good.  So will he now drop his idiotic schtick that he used to be a GOP congressman?

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Joe the Latex Man is probably correct, but not for the reason he says. :tongue2:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough Says The Republican Party Needs To Be ‘Destroyed’

Well, gol-durn it, I think Mr. Scarborough is dead-on RIGHT...!!!

It's time for the RINO Republican party to go the way of the dinosaur that it is, and be replaced by a REAL "traditional-minded" American party comprised of people and candidates who actually believe the old values and culture are worth fighting for.

I'm -almost- at the point where I'm ready to stop voting completely.
(then again, I'm in a deep-blue state where Republicans will never win statewide office nor win "national" contests again)

If the leftists/communists become ascendant -- and there seems to be little in their way of achieving that right now -- it's probably not gonna matter that much anymore, in any case...