Author Topic: Texas election challenge lawsuit 'could be a game-changer' at Supreme Court  (Read 604 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
By Yael Halon | Fox News 12/8/2020

Hannity: Texas election challenge lawsuit 'could be a game-changer' at Supreme Court

'If laws are violated in one state, voters feel the consequences,' Fox News host tells viewers

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton's lawsuit against battleground states Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan and Wisconsin has "merit and precedent, and the American people deserve their day in court," Sean Hannity said Tuesday.

"This case deserves to be heard," the "Hannity" host told viewers in his opening monologue. "If laws are violated in one state, voters feel the consequences. That would be, let's say, disenfranchising their honest and legal votes."

TEXAS SUES FOUR KEY STATES AT SUPREME COURT

Hannity spoke hours after the Supreme Court declined to hear a lawsuit by Rep. Mike Kelly, R-Pa., that challenged Pennsylvania's 2019 law expanding mail-in voting. If the law had been struck down, millions of votes cast in the 2020 presidential election could have been invalidated.

Paxton's suit targets Pennysalvia, as well as three other states where the Trump campaign is trying to overturn results that handed President-elect Joe Biden the victory last month.

More: https://www.foxnews.com/media/hannity-texas-election-lawsuit-potential-game-changer

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
What possible good can come of invalidating millions of mail in votes?   I can think of little that's more un-American.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline skeeter

What possible good can come of invalidating millions of mail in votes?   I can think of little that's more un-American.

For starters, we might avoid having a senile old man who's highly compromised to the communist Chinese cheat his way into the Oval Office.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Obviously, there are illegal ballots counted.

Those who controlled the election chose to include illegal voting within any legal voting.  Hence, election is frauded and illegal.

Since they cannot be separated, all voting must be thrown out.

Either start all over to do it right, let the legislators decide or stay out of the election.

No other outcome is permissible.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 07:22:40 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I do not like mail ballots,  but millions of folks voted that way in good faith.   The proposed remedy of throwing out those ballots borders on fascism.  If you want to start a shooting civil war,  that's how to do it.  And I know what side I'd be on.

Every day Trump's true colors are being revealed.  His legacy,  quite deservedly,  will be toast.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I do not like mail ballots,  but millions of folks voted that way in good faith.   The proposed remedy of throwing out those ballots borders on fascism.  If you want to start a shooting civil war,  that's how to do it.  And I know what side I'd be on.

Every day Trump's true colors are being revealed.  His legacy,  quite deservedly,  will be toast.

How about we just follow the law?  And if that requires throwing out ILLEGAL ballots so be it!

And BTW: YOUR true colors are shining brightly!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 09:49:09 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

So obvious you care little on the GOP voters who also voted in good faith.

If you want to really start a war, try keeping known fraud in place as a way to elect politicians.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Knox27

Around here that is apparently a liberal talking point.

I'm a member of a party thats interested in voter suppression and its sickening.

I'm a member of a party thats interested in voter suppression and its sickening.
Yeah, I am sickened at the thought of the Democrat party, too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Do you understand the difference between LEGAL and ILLEGAL @Knox27 ?

Nevermind! I already know the answer. YOU and your buddy @Jazzhead understand very well and just don't care!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 09:56:53 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien