Author Topic: North Carolina governor orders residents to stay home between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m.  (Read 521 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
North Carolina governor orders residents to stay home between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m.
By Celine Castronuovo - 12/08/20 04:17 PM EST

North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper (D) on Tuesday announced a new coronavirus stay-at-home order set to take effect Friday that creates a nighttime curfew from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.

"We have to act now to save lives, preserve hospital capacity and protect our economy," Cooper said during an afternoon news conference, adding that “the stakes are higher” and the recent COVID-19 surge in the state is “truly a matter of life and death.”

The executive order states that all restaurants, bars, personal care businesses and most retailers must be closed between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m., and alcohol sales for on-site consumption must end by 9 p.m.

“It means just what it says: people are to stay at home between those hours," Cooper added in the news conference.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/529315-north-carolina-governor-calls-for-residents-to-stay-home-between-10-pm
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online cato potatoe

Cooper can issue whatever edict he thinks will impress the karens.  I will do as I please, and no policeman is going to enforce this garbage.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
So, would anyone like venture how this isn't different than a candy coated version of martial law?

I think restricting rights of citizens gives democratic governmental executives  a woody.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

So, how many PDs and SDs have gone public stating that they have higher priorities than enforcing His Hind-Ass' edict?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Hoodat

Does SARS-2 become more contagious between 10pm and 5am?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

Does SARS-2 become more contagious between 10pm and 5am?

I was just going to ask the same thing. Ridiculousness.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.