Author Topic: Lincoln Project Fights To Give Democrats Unlimited Federal Control Through Georgia  (Read 609 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Lincoln Project Fights To Give Democrats Unlimited Federal Control Through Georgia

To watch the Lincoln Project attack Republican senator hopefuls in Georgia has been ‘the most disgusting betrayal of Republican senators and conservative values that I have seen.’

By Paula Rinehart
December 8, 2020

Who would guess that the state of Georgia would become the new epicenter of the 2020 election? A deluge of national political interests have descended upon those sleepy southern hills, as each party fights for the votes that will determine control of the U.S. Senate.

Among those partisans is a group known as The Lincoln Project. This band of former Republican campaign managers and consultants worked to deny Republican Donald Trump a second term of office.

These Lincoln Project “Republicans” will now fight tooth and nail to give Democrats control of the Senate, House, and presidency all at once. If they succeed, this would remove the effective restraint of principled Republican opposition necessary in a two-party system. It will clear the path for the left to remake the country in its own image. The stakes could hardly be higher.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/08/lincoln-project-fights-to-give-democrats-unlimited-federal-control-through-georgia/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
A traitor is more dangerous than your enemy.  I have heard several anecdotal accounts that these low lifes really hurt Trump in MI.

They are their moral leader Mittens can burn in hell.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Knox27

The republicans can use their time in the minority to self reflect and come back as a party that the majority of Americans like and want in power.  Not a party of trump sycophants, theocrats, and corporatists.  A party that gives us a healthcare plan, a party that doesn't shit on people that disagree with their leader, a party that believes law and order starts at the top, the same place the buck used to stop.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The republicans can use their time in the minority to self reflect and come back as a party that the majority of Americans like and want in power.  Not a party of trump sycophants, theocrats, and corporatists.  A party that gives us a healthcare plan, a party that doesn't shit on people that disagree with their leader, a party that believes law and order starts at the top, the same place the buck used to stop.

So just how much are the dues at the Lincoln Project?  Lifetime member?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Knox27

So just how much are the dues at the Lincoln Project?  Lifetime member?

Is there an official membership?  I'm not in the habit of giving millionaires my money if I can help it.

Offline dfwgator

The republicans can use their time in the minority to self reflect and come back as a party that the majority of Americans like and want in power.   

You mean like in 2008 and 2012?

Offline Knox27

Lol I'm an unrealistic optimist here I guess...

Offline dfwgator

Lol I'm an unrealistic optimist here I guess...

Why be Rat-Lite when people can vote for the real thing?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
These clowns made a lot of noise, but  did they really affect change?

Offline skeeter

William Weld in 2024 - tanned, rested & ready!

Offline PeteS in CA

This is what Mo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ooooooooooderates do. They fight conservatives harder than they fight Dems. They have been doing this in California for over 20 years; it's the legacy of former Governor Pete Wilson.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Chinese-owned "Republicans"
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
If the GOP loses those Senate seats, don't blame the Lincoln Project.   Blame the fat baby in the White House who seems determined to take as many down as he can with him.  *****rollingeyes*****
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline dfwgator

If the GOP loses those Senate seats, don't blame the Lincoln Project.   Blame the fat baby in the White House who seems determined to take as many down as he can with him.  *****rollingeyes*****

What are you talking about.  Trump went to Georgia to campaign for those two Republicans.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

According to the local representative for The Lincoln Project.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
What are you talking about.  Trump went to Georgia to campaign for those two Republicans.

Shhh...he's on a roll
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
These clowns made a lot of noise, but  did they really affect change?

No they didn't.  But they managed to grift several million dollars from sucker Democrats to include Schumer's PAC so they could life the high life of luxury.

If Trump ends up losing...the Lincoln Grift dies from lack of funds.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
No they didn't.  But they managed to grift several million dollars from sucker Democrats to include Schumer's PAC so they could life the high life of luxury.

If Trump ends up losing...the Lincoln Grift dies from lack of funds.

I think they'll be mothballed.  Useful idiots as tools as needed.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I think they'll be mothballed.  Useful idiots as tools as needed.

They think their collective hatred of Trump and the way they worked against him this election cycle gives them a seat at the table with their new found Progressive friends.

But the Dems don't want anything to do with them.

Also an interesting note...Steve Schmidt one of the founds of this grift project was turned down for a position in the Trump Administration.

So this really has lees to do with saving the Republican Party and more to do with revenge for not getting picked.

Offline Hoodat

With Trump on the ticket, Perdue received more votes than any other Senate candidate in Georgia history.  With Trump not on the ballot, do you expect those numbers to go up or go down?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Lincoln Project Fights To Give Democrats Unlimited Federal .  .  .

They should be called the McClellan Project.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Actually blame the voters. I can't believe even 1% would vote for a Democrat but here we are.