Author Topic: 83% of Republicans don't believe Joe Biden won the 2020 election, new poll says  (Read 382 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Source Business Insider / Gallup Poll results...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/83-25-of-republicans-dont-believe-joe-biden-won-the-2020-election-new-poll-says/ar-BB1bHUOQ

<snipit>
* It's been a month since major news organizations projected President-elect Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 election, but 83% of Republicans don't believe the reporting, according to a new Gallup poll.

* The poll said 99% of Democrats, 64% of independents, and 17% of Republicans characterized the news reports as "accurate."

* The vast majority of Republicans — 89% — did not believe the electoral process worked well, while 92% of Democrats said it did.
The 2020 election was unlike any other in US history with an unprecedented surge in mail-in voting, a raging pandemic, and a huge spike in domestic misinformation.

* But as Business Insider previously reported, this election was the safest in US history due to the use of paper ballots and voting machines with verifiable paper trails combined, as well as a massive public education campaign on how to vote in a pandemic.

More than 80% of Republicans don't believe President-elect Joe Biden won the 2020 US election, according to a new Gallup poll conducted in partnership with the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation.
After news organizations projected Biden as the winner of the general election, 99% of Democrats, 64% of independents, and 17% of Republicans said the reports were "accurate," the poll said.

The post-election survey was conducted between November 9 and November 15 with 2,752 respondents, and a pre-election survey was taken from September 24 to October 5 with 1,552 respondents. Gallup said that more than 1,000 respondents completed both surveys.
====================================================================================

Seems the sleazy MSM has not sucessfully convinced the core of GOP and conservative voters of faux misinformation claims.  There are 30,000,000 angry conservatives out there who are not going to forget this.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 07:10:22 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Bump!!!

Outside a few drinking the MSM koolaid, no one on our side beleives the MSM lies and "misinformation" narrative.

30,000,000 conservatives are pissed, and this is not going away.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.