Author Topic: Jim Jordan: 'No way' Trump should concede  (Read 223 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jim Jordan: 'No way' Trump should concede
« on: December 08, 2020, 01:05:59 am »
Jim Jordan: 'No way' Trump should concede
By Aris Folley - 12/07/20 07:30 PM EST

Rep. Jim Jordan, one of President Trump's staunchest defenders in the House, said in remarks published Monday that doesn't think Trump should concede the 2020 election after the Electoral College certifies President-elect Joe Biden's victory next week.

“No. No way, no way, no way,” the Ohio Republican told CNN, adding: ”We should still try to figure out exactly what took place here. And as I said that includes, I think, debates on the House floor — potentially on January 6.”

The president has continued to reject the results in the weeks since Election Day, while his campaign and supporters mount thus far fruitless legal challenges in a number of states where he lost, including Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan and Wisconsin, making unsubstantiated allegations of fraud.
ADVERTISEMENT

“I know we have members who feel that way, feel very strongly about we should be debating what took place in Pennsylvania,” Jordan said. “But, you know, you had all kinds of crazy things happening in Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, all these in Nevada … So everything you look at doesn't make sense.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/529148-jim-jordan-no-way-trump-should-concede
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34